Have you ever slept at work?

Options

Replies

• miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I get to look at women's boobs all day. Why in the H3LL would I want to sleep at work?

Are y'all hiring?
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    NO
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I actually haven't, it's really hard for me to take naps since I don't fall asleep quickly. Even if I'm tired.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,983 Member
    Options
    I get to look at women's boobs all day. Why in the H3LL would I want to sleep at work?

Are y'all hiring?
    CV Ready!
  • LePetitCochon
    Options
    We talking about nodding off or dipping pens in the office ink? Either way, yes.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    like, with a man?or woman?
    or both/
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i have never napped. I have felt myself nod a little in the past.

i have fired people for sleeping on the job, though. it was a different company, and i was in a different position.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I tried. And failed.

tumblr_m78i8xRmz01qeca6vo1_250.gif
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I fell asleep at my desk once at my current job. Didn't even realize my eyes were closed until the VP walked out the door, which is right next to my desk, so I'm pretty sure he saw. When I was still in school, I used to fall asleep at work pretty often. I would wake up with the Sergeant standing behind me, because my hand was resting on my keyboard and he heard the "click click click click..." coming from the cursor running across the screen.
  • Gio1418
    Options
    I've slept WITH people from work. hehe :)
  • Gee_24
    Gee_24 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I worked in a call centre in the emails department, aged 18 in 2008. They had a chillout lounge with some lovely leather couches, a PC, a TV and some vending machines. It was a lovely little haven away from the sea of cubicles and computers!

Anyway, went on my 15 minute one night, watched some Coronation street with a hot chocolate. This was my 7:30 - 7:45 break.

Yeah, uh, woke up lyin face down on the touch at 10pm? lmao

Thank God for the rookie stand in supervisor who had NO clue. ahahaha Walked downstairs, put on my jacket and waited till finishing time at 11pm.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Only when I have a complicated project I am working on non stop.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Nope, not even when I was still drunk from the night before! :P
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I've slept WITH people from work. hehe :)

you stole my line!!!

titcr btw
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    First, it's grounds for immediate termination...lol
    second, I am a bit scared of ever doing it... so I will yawn every 2 secs until I go home! LOL :noway:
  • brcossette
    brcossette Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm a brain surgeon so i only do it when operating on small brains. I have you all on my schedule.
  • NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Yep! Just woke up in time to punch out lol.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    When I worked 12 hour overnight shifts, and worked 4 on 1 off 4 on, the last night, I was catching up my charting, and my eyes drifted shut and my head fell backwards almost giving me whiplash. It was more frequent that I fell asleep in the cat on the Interstate on the way home though.

Also, a few weeks ago, I was sitting at my desk here, and I had my eyes swimming to the back of my head, and my hand slid off the desk with the mouse still in it. The noise of the mouse hitting my chair woke me up. That meant it was time to tour the clinic.
  • RebeccaHite
    RebeccaHite Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    The trick is to sleep lightly, and if you get caught, raise your head slowly, open your eyes, and say, "Amen".
    Thats cute LMAO