One Long Year

Options
ldw5490
ldw5490 Posts: 23 Member
Tomorrow will be exactly one year since I've started my weight loss journey. It has been a very crazy, emotional one but I am very proud of myself. I've stuck with it, through the good days and the bad! I'm not where I want to be, but I'm a long way from where I was. Here is a pic of my progress.

a52dd54d-47de-4bba-8586-a386c31ac483_zps16ab23ca.jpg

Replies

• Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress! You look amazing.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    rock on !
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    WTG!! :) You look great! :)
  • Rabid180
    Rabid180 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You should be proud - you've made fantastic progress and are an inspiration! Keep up the good work!
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! Really good work :)
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    What a difference a year makes when you are dedicated to "the cause". Excellent job!
  • webbo20
    webbo20 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Looking great well done you !!
  • sheepgirl44
    sheepgirl44 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, like the blonde hair too!
  • fitbugfreak
    fitbugfreak Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Now thats a commitment - Doesn't matter how long it took you - "YOU DID IT"
    Awesome work!!!
  • LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    HOT!!!

That is all.
  • evdenapoli
    evdenapoli Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be exactly one year since I've started my weight loss journey. It has been a very crazy, emotional one but I am very proud of myself. I've stuck with it, through the good days and the bad! I'm not where I want to be, but I'm a long way from where I was. Here is a pic of my progress.

Wow! You look great! How did you do it? What was your nutrition and what was your exersize?
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    you look terrific!!
  • PositiveBody
    PositiveBody Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hon, you look wonderful. YOU should be so proud of yourself. What an accomplishment. Great big hug!
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, you look amazing - what a transformation :flowerforyou:
  • davek1972
    davek1972 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Taking pics is a great idea for motivation in a 'before and after' sense. I'll have to do that.
    Got to say, you look amazing. Well done to you.
  • davek1972
    davek1972 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Taking pics is a great idea for motivation in a 'before and after' sense. I'll have to do that.
    Got to say, you look amazing. Well done to you.
  • pinkuslinkus
    Options
    Wow you look so good. How did you do it? What was your starting weight and goal weight?
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,254 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. You look wonderful...so inspiring:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ldw5490
    Options
    Wow you look so good. How did you do it? What was your starting weight and goal weight?

The basics...working out and a healthy diet. My starting weight was around 200, didn't really have a goal weight, but as of today I weigh in at 139.
  • ldw5490
    Options

Wow! You look great! How did you do it? What was your nutrition and what was your exersize?

LOTS of cardio. Once I started dropping the pounds, I began incorporated some weight training. I don't really have a set nutrition plan. I just track my calories. I did increase fruits and veggies, cut of majority of fast food and limit fried foods.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!