Progress Picture... Still Far From Goal But Big Difference

Options
124»

Replies

• AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Congrats on an awesome job well done - you look fabulous!!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    You darling look amazing! Hard work paid off Such an inspiration!
  • MEZAE
    MEZAE Posts: 19
    Options
    You look great!!
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Awesome change, you look fabulous
  • ccsolberg
    Options
    Wow, I just started...you're my inspiration!
  • Changeisachoice
    Changeisachoice Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Keep up the great work.
  • lostgirl01
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on releasing that much weight! You are doing amazingly well! You should be very proud of yourself! Keep it up sister! :)
  • annenhie
    annenhie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wow, I just started...you're my inspiration!

Thanks dear and best of luck to you! You can do it!
  • Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Looking fabulous :flowerforyou:
  • skeo
    skeo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the awesome work, and I agree with what everyone is saying, you look like you lost waaaaay more than 32lbs. You're beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, you look like you lost a good amount of weight in the face, still that shy looking smile in the before and after though.:bigsmile:
  • tleach731
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss and healthy lifestyle. You look fantastic! Keep up the good work!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work OP. You look great! :drinker:
  • LindaNM
    Options
    Wow great job!
    I really like when someone post pic and comments concerning their weight loss, regardless if they are at goal or not. It gives me encouragement to know that it is possible for me to lose this weight. Also, when I read your post you said that you were eating in a restaurant and had heart burn and thought is was a heart attack. I had to same kind of experience 2 months ago. I had eaten lunch, and when I got home, I could have sworn I was dying...and I didn't want to. My husband drove me to the fire station, since we live so far from town, they checked me and called an ambulance. Diagnosis: Acute heartburn/acid reflux. I was afraid to eat anything but salads for 3 weeks. I lost a few pounds, but now I am trying to eat healthier and starting to work out. I am even taking a week off from work to spend those 11 days concentrating on just me, eating right and working out. I know I will lose this weight once and for all.

Again, thanks for your post!
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing.

Well done you! :flowerforyou:
  • annenhie
    annenhie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!
    I really like when someone post pic and comments concerning their weight loss, regardless if they are at goal or not. It gives me encouragement to know that it is possible for me to lose this weight. Also, when I read your post you said that you were eating in a restaurant and had heart burn and thought is was a heart attack. I had to same kind of experience 2 months ago. I had eaten lunch, and when I got home, I could have sworn I was dying...and I didn't want to. My husband drove me to the fire station, since we live so far from town, they checked me and called an ambulance. Diagnosis: Acute heartburn/acid reflux. I was afraid to eat anything but salads for 3 weeks. I lost a few pounds, but now I am trying to eat healthier and starting to work out. I am even taking a week off from work to spend those 11 days concentrating on just me, eating right and working out. I know I will lose this weight once and for all.

Again, thanks for your post!

Isn't the experience scary? It really scared me that's why I made the decision to change my lifestyle coz I don't ever want that to happen again. I think exercise helps a lot. I still eat things I shouldn't eat but not getting anymore heartburns because I tend to walk after I eat unlike before that I just sit or lay down.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!