Sons Of Anarchy....

Options
2»

Replies

• 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I did and the end made me go WTF?!? :noway:

It didn't make me do that.... I kind of expected it because she keeps pushing him away, and I see why Tara is doing it, but you have to admit...... Charlie Hunnam's *kitten* was a spectacular treat.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    And what's with Jax cheating on Tara? She's only been gone for two weeks! What a scumbag.

I think it is because she is keeping him in the dark and does not want him around. I know it is her way of keeping him out of trouble but he see's it differently so he did what he did.
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Dave Navarro has the easiest role I've ever seen on tv

At first I said "Oh hey Dave Navarro!! "

But then I figured it wasn't him because, he uttered like what? two, three words? But, yep at the end it's him!!! I hope they give him more than that!! I like him in a dark, goth, slinky, not my type but I'd do him for the experience kind of way.
  • abetterluke
    abetterluke Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    It's maybe one of the 3 shows I watch. Don't think I've missed an episode since it premiered.

Is it bad that I'm kinda grateful Tara is locked up so some more interesting **** can happen?

Also, this is the first time I've ever said this about this show but I really think that one scene (you know which one) was really done in bad taste. Something about using that as a story line with entertainment value or to he preachy really didn't sit right with me.

I didn't feel like it was in bad taste. Kurt Sutter said it's a storyline he's been planning for awhile. Not to mention it's supposed to have an overall moral impact on the season (as in 'this is what's happening with the stuff you're selling').
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    And what's with Jax cheating on Tara? She's only been gone for two weeks! What a scumbag.

Hey there Mrs. Spoiler McSpoilerstein
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options

You pretty much have to expect spoilers if you go in a shows thread the night after it aired
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options

You pretty much have to expect spoilers if you go in a shows thread the night after it aired

Fo Sho