20lbs by Christmas- who's with me?

Options

Replies

• Painter35
    Options
    Please count me in. I would like to loose 28 lb's but 20 lb's by Xmas sounds like a good start.
  • vickish76
    vickish76 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!!!
  • Jacob_neha
    Options
    I'm In. However i did end up eating a slice of cake for breakfast ..
    skipped my proteins to make myself believe that the slice wont effect too much of my weight for tomorrow.
    Fingers crossed
  • MrsGraves1987
    MrsGraves1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm still in! My motivation has really gone downhill the last two weeks. I was trying to lose weight to fit into a bridesmaid dress, now that the wedding has gone and the dress fit perfectly, my motivation has gone out the window. I have a holiday coming up and I want to look nice. I started the 30 day shred, missed one day then didn't start again.

I really need some motivation, or even some advice to help with getting the motivation back. I am desperate to get in better shape, but at the same time I become lazy and eat all the wrong things :(

HELP!! :cry:
  • Gummibear111
    Options
    I'm in just started but same goals :)
  • bhavika2604
    Options
    Count me in i want to lose 14lbs in 13 weeks as i go on holiday but need some motivation as i am struggling to get going!! :o)
  • Jacob_neha
    Options
    Hey .. Well done on fitting into the brides maid dress.. but you now need a new goal. Ive found setting a 4 day goal helps. I have a target of anywhere between 350 - 500 gms that i should loose in that time. when i do it adds up to my 30 day big cheat meal.
    try an activity, either go for a walk or even just walk up to the grocery store to buy milk...
    you've done it before, you can do it again... Good luck and kick *kitten*!!
  • palmerar
    palmerar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in on this too, my goal is 10-15lbs, by Christmas would be great, but actually just knowing I have to share my weigh in should help my motivation especially on the weekends.
  • foxymags
    foxymags Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'd like to lose 15-20lb by Christmas, so this would be perfect. :)

Nice to have similar goals and support during holidays (including avoiding Halloween candy, and Thanksgiving/Christmas binging).

Good luck ladies!
  • MrsGraves1987
    MrsGraves1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hey .. Well done on fitting into the brides maid dress.. but you now need a new goal. Ive found setting a 4 day goal helps. I have a target of anywhere between 350 - 500 gms that i should loose in that time. when i do it adds up to my 30 day big cheat meal.
    try an activity, either go for a walk or even just walk up to the grocery store to buy milk...
    you've done it before, you can do it again... Good luck and kick *kitten*!!

Thanks hun :flowerforyou:

I'm glad for MFP - I don't know what I'd do without the support here! :smooched:
  • JessieMaeH82
    JessieMaeH82 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    This has gotten SO BIG!! :)

Please add me guys!!! I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with this thread but I'll sure try!
  • ybcochrane
    ybcochrane Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i am in too....need to sort myself out again....let us know when the group is open!! xx
  • fortuneladi
    fortuneladi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I AM IN JUST ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND SO WE CAN BE SUPPORTIVE OF EACH OTHER. I HAVE LOST ALOT HOWEVER I TOOK THE SUMMER OFF (DIDNT GAIN BACK ) BUT I WANT TO HIT MY GOAL FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!!
  • rwstoneman1
    rwstoneman1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a go :)
  • womanwithagoal
    womanwithagoal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How do you join?
  • jo69
    jo69 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'M IN!!
  • rachellangdon1974
    Options
    I am in :) My goal is to lose 24 pounds by Christmas, that way I am finally under 200 pounds. LET'S DO THIS!!! Good luck guys!
  • thehappyfitmusician
    Options
    I'm in too!

• Jasdramaqueen
    Jasdramaqueen Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!
  • foxgearrider62
    Options
    I'm in.I need some buddies in this journey.