20lbs by Christmas- who's with me?

Options

Replies

• ThePinkPenguin
    Options
    I have been lacking motivation as well...count me in! This sounds reasonable and healthy.
  • unequalstars13
    unequalstars13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This is exactly my current goal! I'm in!
  • imarlett
    imarlett Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    We have a group for that: 20lbs by Christmas Challenge!! :-) come join us!
  • tarsha426
    tarsha426 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am in I have a goal of 15lbs by January 1st. Husband taking me to Puerto Rico!!!!!
  • ladyredeemed4
    ladyredeemed4 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    1.4 lbs a week by Christmas? I think that is manageable. Great goal. Count me in.
  • AMartinezDR
    Options
    Count in me!. A challenge just what I need. Team support would be fantastic.
  • Pegsworld1
    Pegsworld1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in! So glad to find your post as my goals are similar. Do u have a plan of action?
  • KathrynPond
    Options
    Sounds like fun! :)
  • shokes718
    shokes718 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yes! I need this! Please add me:)
  • NoreeC
    Options
    In!
  • tamsey1976
    Options
    Hows everyone getting on?? I hope were all off to a good start. I showed some serious will power yesterday - I made flapjacks for the school lunchboxes last night and I havnt eaten any myself yet!

Could someone tell me how I get one of those trackers that some of you have on your posts??

Thanks, Tammy
  • stephiehampshire
    Options
    Hows everyone getting on?? I hope were all off to a good start. I showed some serious will power yesterday - I made flapjacks for the school lunchboxes last night and I havnt eaten any myself yet!

Could someone tell me how I get one of those trackers that some of you have on your posts??

Thanks, Tammy

I cant remember how I did it! Il have a play and let you know :)
  • stephiehampshire
    Options
    I weigh myself in 3 days, so tempting to do a midweek check but I have been a good girl and avoided it!

My stomache is noticbly flatter, I dont think this is weight loss I think this is lack of bloating as Im exercising, drinking more water and eating more veg but it still pretty nice to see some curves coming back!

I would love another 2lb drop, fingers crossed! :)
  • stephiehampshire
    Options

Thanks, Tammy

Found it!

Go to "Apps" should be at the top of the screen next to "Community"

Then click on "Ticker" and it helps you set it up, then you copy and paste the code into your signature :)
  • sam_pearson55
    Options
    im hoping to loose simular amounts. getting married in May next year so need to start shifting the weight! HELP:sad:
  • Knowledge228
    Options
    I'm in!
  • hankierat
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • angelb1983
    angelb1983 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Hopefully this will give me more motivation than I have had in the last couple months. :)
  • anniemcright
    anniemcright Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Dont forget Me....:smile:
  • VTorres26
    VTorres26 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would like to be apart of this too!!!!!!