Options
    I'm IN !! Gotta start somewhere and NOW is a good time. :flowerforyou:
  • kittycutts
    kittycutts Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i'm in! is there a group to join?
  • cnmurphy98
    Options
    I am so in!! I would love to lose 20 lbs by Christmas. Is there is a group for this?:wink:
  • Euronda
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • yasdnilear
    yasdnilear Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well. Tho my goal is my birthday, December 9 :) So hopefully by Christmas I'll be golden!
  • britghc
    Options
    I lost 14 lbs in a month by no carb breakfast, and deli meat rolled ups, carbmaster yogurt for lunch and protein, veggies and small carb item at dinner. along with some exercise.
  • NextLevelPlease
    NextLevelPlease Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Way to go!
  • Jesysca
    Jesysca Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am with you!!
  • samdiamond100792
    Options
    I'm down, I dont really need to lose 20, but hey, I'm down for getting in shape by December. :) I'm shooting for that 6 pack!
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Im in as well. you can add me!
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Count me IN plz :)
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose another 20 by the end of the year, so count me in! :-)
  • denisegunnels
    denisegunnels Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Pick a plan and you can do it. Just pick something reasonable and stick to it.
  • brokenlogic18
    brokenlogic18 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in! That'll take me down to a nice round 200 lbs, a great way to start the new year! (That is after taking into account the epic Christmas Dinner that I shall not be depriving myself of!)
  • dollbud40
    dollbud40 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Pease count me in! I am excited! Lets GO!!
  • jayneaorangi
    jayneaorangi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Got half way last year and maintained, so am in for the other half by Xmas this year! One day at a time...it's possible even in Italy! Count me in!!!
  • lrbarr
    lrbarr Posts: 60
    Options
    I'm ALL in!! This is the push I have been needing for a long time! Keep posting for support! :flowerforyou:
  • Ruvimbotee
    Options
    I`m in.
  • Annette171973
    Options
    I am in. New to My Fitness Pal and Loving the support! This is a GREAT program!!!! I have lost 5 lbs in 5 weeks, so am keeping my daily log of food intake and exercise.
  • anitakolstad
    Options
    I will try :). I am starting off slow but I'm trying to look at this as an investment in myself. I need to get in my weight watcher points, exercise, and basically baby steps to a better me.