20lbs by Christmas- who's with me?

Options

Replies

• mylars
    mylars Posts: 12
    Options
    Me too! 20 lbs is a lot but I will definitely do my best, starting today.:smile:
  • reendog4242
    Options
    I am with you! starting 30 Day Shred tomorrow, with 6 Week 6-Pack Abs.
  • sandymomof2
    Options
    count me in.
  • es355lucille
    Options
    I am in!! :smile:
  • mindful2012
    mindful2012 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Seems a bit much for the short time I have but I'd like to join and see how close I can get! I'm in!
  • mindful2012
    mindful2012 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ok scrap that...I went back to play with my goals and it just isn't going to be realistic to lose 20 lbs by Christmas...If I had started 4 weeks ago then yeah I could have been in the running. I'll watch and see how you all do along the way....while I work toward my goals overall.
  • annetteh145
    annetteh145 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yes me too. 20 pound by December 20th. I started Thursday with watching foods, eating 5 smaller portions instead of 3 and exersice, which is walking at least 45 min and 30 min kettle bell workout (I follow a DVD) - daily! I also try not to "eat" the extra calries burned through workout. What's you plan??
  • Gatominx
    Gatominx Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • MrsSDolan
    MrsSDolan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Would love that. I'm in! :-)
  • malee9
    malee9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! We've got this! Let's do it!! Looking for friends w similar goals. Feel free to add me. :)

I'm Mary. I've been on MFP off and on, and an back on and have a goal to log my food every day. I've not done it w friends other than my sister, though. And I think some supporters and cheerleaders will help. And it will be a better way to keep myself accountable. So thanks in advance! Overall life wise, I'd like to lose 60 pounds. Wedding wise l'd like to lose 30 before I go dress shopping for my Oct 2014 wedding, so I think that is feasible. My first goal is 10 pounds by Dec 1st. I'm down 1.5 lbs since yesterday. I know that's probably just normal flux, but I was happy to be down on the scale. I'll be even happier as I see my belly chub shrink. Ironically, the extra chub and weight I've put on has been since dating my FH. Happy pounds, but unwanted nonetheless!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    im in!
  • tmsrose
    tmsrose Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    sounds good to me
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 10 pounds by Christmas... I doubt I will get there. I've been trying to lose this 10 pounds for 6 months already.. my body just doesn't want to budge...
  • dld1363
    dld1363 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'm in.
  • ldelahanty1974
    ldelahanty1974 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 53 by then....but yeah! I am in!
  • sherri8587
    Options
    I'm in - tardy to the party though
  • mrspinky85
    mrspinky85 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thats my goal right now as well. I am four down so far!
  • Kre8itnow
    Kre8itnow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • NextLevelPlease
    NextLevelPlease Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!
    This Thread is actually comprised of TWO threads.

I went back to see who initially started it up and found this link on her page.

The link will bring you to the group to join.

See you there!

QUOTE:
    20lbs by Christmas- who's with me?
    Wed 09/11/13 8:48 am
    Join our group!!!! Let's do this- woohooooo!!!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/16515-20lbs-by-christmas-challenge
  • Vickiesings
    Options
    Me too! I just got a new kickstart and would LOVE to lose 20 lbs by Christmas!