20lbs by Christmas- who's with me?

Options

Replies

• Slim2k
    Slim2k Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in, 20lb would be amazing and over half way ro my goal.

How are others planning on tackling this?

I'm waiting for T25 to be delivered, but it's going to run over the Christmas period and into the new year.
  • angylglori
    Options
    Me too I want to stick to it just to see how well I can do by then. :happy: It has only been a week for me now so Christmas is a good goal to set.
  • dlnresmama
    Options
    This time last year, I had the same goal in mind. I started on AdvoCare's 24 day challenge and was extremely impressed with the results I received and the energy I gained. Within a course of 7 months, I have lost 46 pounds, 25 inches and I went from a size 11 to a 4. My body is the healthiest and best it's ever been my entire life. Due to the success I had, I started sharing with my friends and before we knew it, the business presented itself to us. We are so excited to work with people who are looking to be their best! I lost my dad 4 years ago due to heart disease at the age of 50. I vowed to make a change for my kids, that was one tradition I didn't want to pass down to them. AdvoCare has changed my life and my families.... I'd love to help you too! :)
  • Alyaaqiss
    Options
    YEP count me in! I've not been eating well lately. I'm stuck at 130 lbs since forever!! Any tips on how to stop myself from not eating well??
  • chaniitellewaite
    Options
    Hell to the yes! :)
    My first day of trying, might as well aim high!
    I can't wait to get new clothes for Christmas! :P
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I don't expect to hit 20 lbs, but I do love a challenge!
  • NextLevelPlease
    NextLevelPlease Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I forgot to update!

4 more pounds to go!
  • NextLevelPlease
    NextLevelPlease Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I forgot to update!

4 more to go?
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Since Sept. 16, I'm down 23. And still two weeks to go, shouldn't have a problem cracking 25.

Mission:Accomplished.

:smile:
  • Maritill
    Maritill Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Well, time for an update on this challenge for me. I was doing good. I was up to 9 lbs. lost. Then it all came back thanks to prednisone increasing my appetite. I really fell off MFP in Nov. and Dec. but am trying to get myself back into it. Right now I weighed in at 200 lbs. even. Not good for a 5' person. Have to see what the new year brings. Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah to everyone. See you in 2014!
  • Maritill
    Options
    I would like to know how many of you managed to lose the 20# before Christmas? I don't like eating by myself so I just make whatever I can with what I have in the house. I'm down 12# so that's good but now I'm going to make little goals for myself. Have a great weekend.
  • mrschains
    mrschains Posts: 12
    Options
    You can do this. Have you talked to your doctor about things you can do to help you? Even if you don't lose weight, they should be able to help you be healthier.
  • Emeryeon
    Emeryeon Posts: 61
    Options
    okay
  • ceesea81
    ceesea81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!! What a great present to yourself..I,m on board So ready for a change.sick of waiting for the magical pill to come out at gnc..I,d pay almost anything...the secret to weight loss is...there is no secret!!!!!! Watch what you eat...walk, and water water water ......the three w,s....so here goes..20 by Christmas!!!!
    Let's all do this together.
    GOT ,MY WATER
    TIME FOR A WALK........TTYL
  • Maritill
    Options
    I have talked with my old dr. (had to change drs. because of retirement) and he wanted me to join WW. I don't have money for that. A neighbor goes with me to my cardiac rehab exercise time and we do a lot of walking in the summer. I am now starting to use the stairs in our 13 story apt. building(going down not up). I need to get back into the exercise tapes I've had for years but concrete floors are tough on the bones.
    I think the easiest way to do this, is by checking in every Sunday night. I get weighed on Tues. Should we start a new thread and call it 2014's Christmas goal of 20#?:happy: Have a great week and keep logging in. Till next Sun. Good night.
  • ceesea81
    ceesea81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Christmas seems so far away when its 90 something degrees out! Trying hard to eat right but with all this summer company it's become nearly impossible.
    Living near the beach is wonderful ....in the winter.
    Its so ,much easier to stay on track..i/,m feeling beat down at. Dieting..loose 2 gain 1 back.its become stressful to plan a healthy meal that everyone will like....
  • drakeswife09
    drakeswife09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Count me in on this challenge!
  • swaistle
    swaistle Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    22 weeks til Christmas! 1lb a week! Yes! I need to up my game and challenge myself, I'm really struggling lately!
  • sophiadf1
    sophiadf1 Posts: 3
    Options
    I would love to be in on that number under 200 lbs by Christmas is it doable?
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Me!!!