Before & After Pics - Go!

Options

Replies

• jrfit79
    Options
    You all look so amazing. I feel privileged to be able to post my weight loss here amongst those who have achieved so much more!! I reached my goal earlier this week.

I'm a 41 year old mom of 5. I'm 5' 4" tall and currently weigh 123 lbs. My before pic was taken when I was around 165. I was down to 154 when I started my journey to fitness in May of 2013.

2ptyryq.jpg

2w3yhp2.jpg

29m4s9j.jpg

I think the back view shot is my favorite. I am mortified at how badly I had let myself go. I knew this was where my body tended to store fat, but I rarely looked at my backside. Now when I put the two photos together to compare, I'm shocked at the transformation. This one is going to hang in my medicine cabinet as a reminder of where I do not wish to go ever again!

Wow!!!! You look amazing!!!!! I just go in to the "140's"....and want to keep going... I have the exact same shape!!! I can't get over how much you have shrunk and muscle definition you have now. What is your exercise routine? Thanks!!
  • herestoanewme03
    herestoanewme03 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!!!
  • herestoanewme03
    Options
    How did you do it?
  • herestoanewme03
    Options
    Way to go!!!!
  • herestoanewme03
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! How long did it take you and what did you do? Please, share.
  • Sarra33
    Options
    I never post on these threads, mainly because I am not done and, thus, do not yet consider myself a "success," but I do remember when I first started on MFP, one of the things that kept me going was seeing before and after threads and realizing that what I wanted to do was actually possible. I never took legitimate progress photos (one of my only regrets about this process), but here a couple of my "fat" photos and some more recent ones:

fat2.JPG

fat1.JPG

That's my twin sister on the left, believe it or not. And the next pic was taken of the two of us 5 days ago at the Grand Canyon:

Court+and+me.jpg

And here are some other recent photos, all taken within the past couple of months.

VEGAS+POOL2.jpg

517622_3236.jpg

517622_7952.jpg

How can you not consider yourself a success story? Look at you! You look amazing!
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    LisaStart_zps2075eebf.jpg

2010, about 2 years before joining the site, I believe I was around 190 something. Heaviest ever.

Now I'm at 155.8 as of this morning. Lowest I've been while losing weight was 153.6 almost a year ago, but gained a bit back as I slacked off and went on a soda crazy.
  • norahs45
    norahs45 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    you rock
  • norahs45
    norahs45 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This tread is so motivating to others. I check this site everyday for inspiration. Thank you all!
  • 4trvlpk
    Options
    Thank you all for sharing you personal journeys with us! I hope that some where down this weight loss path I too will be able to share.
  • StepAwayFromTheCupcake
    Options
    You all look INCREDIBLE and should be extremely proud of yourselves! This thread is very motivating for me, so thank you all for posting! :happy:
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Before (2012):
    2lda88w.jpg

Current:
    21mywbo.jpg

Still about 20lbs more to go :)
  • p2smommy
    Options
    Totally in progress - I have about 40 more to go before I'm at my current GW. - When I get there, I'll re-evaluate. I'm 5'6.5" - Would like to ultimately get down to somewhere in the neighborhood of 150ish. I was 140 at my lightest in my mid 20's and had a lot of comments that I looked unhealthy at that weight. So over 10 yrs later, I will be thrilled to get in the 150's.

b9cb1c59-ea15-4f7d-8e00-ce48bc24d02b_zpsf7190dd6.jpg
  • Katrina_vw91
    Katrina_vw91 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My halfway pic! Down 25 pounds.

From 195 to 170 ...and counting down!

vytq4p.jpg
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    250 lbs to 118 lbs. I'm 5'1.5.

5mfi4p.jpg

WOW !!!! What a transformation!
  • Aaronslostaway
    Options
    Great job!
  • EmmaOnTrack
    EmmaOnTrack Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    You all look so amazing. I feel privileged to be able to post my weight loss here amongst those who have achieved so much more!! I reached my goal earlier this week.

I'm a 41 year old mom of 5. I'm 5' 4" tall and currently weigh 123 lbs. My before pic was taken when I was around 165. I was down to 154 when I started my journey to fitness in May of 2013.

2ptyryq.jpg

2w3yhp2.jpg

29m4s9j.jpg

I think the back view shot is my favorite. I am mortified at how badly I had let myself go. I knew this was where my body tended to store fat, but I rarely looked at my backside. Now when I put the two photos together to compare, I'm shocked at the transformation. This one is going to hang in my medicine cabinet as a reminder of where I do not wish to go ever again!

You look amazing! Can I ask how long it took you to get to goal weight?

You are a similar age, SW and body shape to me and although I'm working really hard I feel like I'm making excrutiatingly slow progress (10 weeks in, just on 9lbs lost). Your pics give me hope that although I might not be doing it as fast as many others, there's still hope I'll get where I'm heading.

Well done!
  • SpleenlessGal
    SpleenlessGal Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Insane!! You all look amazing! :)
  • ThunderMonkeyy
    Options
    you all look fawkin jooocy
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!