Before & After Pics - Go!

Options

Replies

• princesstoadstool82
    Options
    bumping for later :) only up to page 3...
    well done peeps :)
  • Missyrth
    Missyrth Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    wow.. you look so great!
  • dianabalayan
    Options
    You look amazing. How did you do it? I'm about to embark on my own weight loss journey and hope I can stick to it this time.
  • dianabalayan
    Options
    Wowwwww that's all I have to say. How long did it take you to reach your current weight and how did you do it?
  • PippiNe
    PippiNe Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You all look so amazing. I feel privileged to be able to post my weight loss here amongst those who have achieved so much more!! I reached my goal earlier this week.

I'm a 41 year old mom of 5. I'm 5' 4" tall and currently weigh 123 lbs. My before pic was taken when I was around 165. I was down to 154 when I started my journey to fitness in May of 2013.

I think the back view shot is my favorite. I am mortified at how badly I had let myself go. I knew this was where my body tended to store fat, but I rarely looked at my backside. Now when I put the two photos together to compare, I'm shocked at the transformation. This one is going to hang in my medicine cabinet as a reminder of where I do not wish to go ever again!

Wow!!!! You look amazing!!!!! I just go in to the "140's"....and want to keep going... I have the exact same shape!!! I can't get over how much you have shrunk and muscle definition you have now. What is your exercise routine? Thanks!!

Thank you all for the nice comments :o) For those who wanted to know more about my story and fitness routine, I posted my success story just a few days ago in another thread, so I won't repost it all again. Here's the link if you wish to read it :o)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1097482-down-30-lbs-going-for-bonus

Forgive the lack of pictures at first, I had to delete them the first time around because they were so huge, I had never posted a pic before. I got it right a couple of posts later :o)
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    SW: 324
    CW: 240
    Heigh: 5'6"

867134_5147.jpg

867134_9079.jpg
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    250 lbs to 118 lbs. I'm 5'1.5.

5mfi4p.jpg

*wolf whistle
    Dang girl, you are an inspiration
  • anonniemouse
    anonniemouse Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I love these threads. You all look amazing! Thank you for posting.
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options

5mfi4p.jpg

Yay, someone my height on here, and I'm big in the belly area, too! This gives me HOPE that I can actually get to a great weight, that it is do-able! My start weight was 226.4 and I'm down 27 lbs but had 2 plateaus already, so I was starting to get defeated thinking I wouldn't get to my goal and I came here and looked for some inspiration and here is one that makes me think I CAN DO THIS!! You look amazing!

Everyone looks amazing!! Congrats to you all!
  • SandyeeCorn
    Options
    You are so gorgeous! This is my first reply to anyone on MFP, but I wanted to congratulate you. The quality of the "after" photos is very good too. I hope you feel as good on the inside as you look on the outside. You deserve it!
  • plt55
    plt55 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I love the pictures they give me so much inspiration!!!!
  • Andirae48
    Andirae48 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    AMAZING DEDICATION!!! Great Job!!!
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • hollymurphy4
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing!!!!
  • CassiHutchings
    CassiHutchings Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    More like before & Progress lol 185 to 146

IMG_1100_zps8dd16a39.jpg

DSC_0213_zps0390f7c9.jpg
  • Mguilmot
    Mguilmot Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Great stories, to be proud of :-)

Mine (only cardio) : (from a few months ago)
    20130105twoyearscompari.jpg

Started weight training a month ago:
    9ikw.jpg
  • StephanieMM2013
    Options

5mfi4p.jpg

Incredible!
  • JenV31381
    JenV31381 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm about 27 lbs away from my goal, but here are progress pics:

2dme7ab.jpg

You look great -- this is pretty much my same exact goal! How long has it taken you to get to where you are and how are you doing it?
  • JenV31381
    Options
    Totally in progress - I have about 40 more to go before I'm at my current GW. - When I get there, I'll re-evaluate. I'm 5'6.5" - Would like to ultimately get down to somewhere in the neighborhood of 150ish. I was 140 at my lightest in my mid 20's and had a lot of comments that I looked unhealthy at that weight. So over 10 yrs later, I will be thrilled to get in the 150's.

b9cb1c59-ea15-4f7d-8e00-ce48bc24d02b_zpsf7190dd6.jpg

You still look amazing!! Everyone carries their weight differently and I didn't think you look to be 247 lbs starting out!
  • JenV31381
    Options
    Here are mine. 277 lbs and 153 lbs. About 10 more to goal for me :)

oldcruise_zpsc5307527.jpg

null_zps6d699aeb.jpg

null_zps0bf07261.jpg

How are you doing this? Feel free to inbox me...looks like you have little ones, so I'm sure time is a factor :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!