Does anyone have a 20-30/lbs to lose?

Options
I would be happy with 15 but true goal is 27/lbs. accountability and support helps so much. I know I can do this but works better when I use MFP. It keeps me focused. :) friend me if you want to DO THIS!

Replies

• Fuelingmybody
    Fuelingmybody Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am looking to lose about 20lbs or more. Maybe we can motivate each other and give some tips/secrets. Feel free to add me. Let's do this! If anyone else is looking to lose the same weight or more, please feel free to friend me as well. I would love to have people to help motivate me some more! Good luck all! x
  • jangaard
    jangaard Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've got about 27 lb to go, 45 down already! Please add me!
  • Caty_power
    Caty_power Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is in good health.. . I have started a new program yesterday -- ADD me- if answer is yes-.. if we all can start it and can discuss the results everyday ,help each other to motivate .. Would be so awesome .. Anyone in .. have a look at the program .. LEts kill it ... It is not impossible all we need is strength and motivation.....
    I even have a group join it

25 lbs by X-mass-14 Weeks Challenge :D!
    Join this group and add me as well
  • jangaard
    jangaard Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! I will join asap.
  • shell3892
    Options
    Hi i'm 38yr old tryn for first time to lose weight...need to lose 30 pds. i need HELP!!!! plz freind me:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Islandgirl74
    Islandgirl74 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    This is my second time around on MFP, and today is the end of week one. 4lbs down...woohoo! I have about 25 I want to lose. I'll friend ya!
  • Casie2323
    Options
    Hi, my name is Casie. I weigh 185 lbs and really want to lose at least 40. This is the hardest thing for me to do. So I need all the support I can get. Add me!!
  • coreydel
    coreydel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 20 more lbs to lose to get to my goal of -30 lbs.

My cholesterol is high and my doctor is advising me to lose the 30. We'll see if I can get there.

My dad survived a heart attack last year at 62 years old. I can't put my wife and kids and friends through that.

I'm 39 years old, 5'7" 189 lbs (199 lbs 7 weeks ago)

I'm married to my high school sweetheart and have three kids.

Just starting out wit MFP (about 5-6 weeks) and down 10 lbs.

I've yet to add any friends, but I think the community and accountibilty would help.

You all can add me if you'd like.
  • desalvok
    Options
    6 months ago I was 250lbs and am now down to 215lbs. Hit a wall and was recommended to the site fot help. My goal is to get under 200 lbs and stay their. look forward to this journey with you all.
  • kathim429
    kathim429 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have about 25lbs more to lose, lost 55 so far (was at 60 lbs down, but gained a few back). Would love to have some friends with similar goals.
  • gloryglory63
    gloryglory63 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi i sent you a friends add....this is the first time i have ever been on a diet in my life . i started out to lose 30 pounds down 8 already...
    And if anyone else would like to add me that would be great..i am here for the long run as i am taking this on as a life time change and will be here long after i hopefully reach my goal :)
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hello I've got 17 more lbs to lose, always looking for new friends, feel free to add :)
  • pawtrout
    Options
    I would love to join; about five years ago I lost about 25 lbs. Guess what, it is back! I think the motivation would help me.
  • illusion727
    Options
    Hello all
    my names Scott i have lost 24 so far and have 40 to go. its always great to be in a community for support so please add. my wife is a bit of a twigg that never gains any thing and eats ice cream twice a day so support at home is not good lol. shes like the anti diet lol
  • mewood72437
    mewood72437 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've got 19 more to go...
  • mro2894
    Options
    HI all! I have lost 30 lbs since May 2012. Gained 5 of it back this past summer. Looking to lose about 20-30 more and keep it off forever!

I gained about 45 lbs in college (impressive, i know) and want to lose it for good!

Used to use MFP, stopped for awhile but now getting refocused and eating the correct portions.

I am here to help motivate each other and for everyone to become the best they can be!
  • xHungry4Healthx
    xHungry4Healthx Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    hey all,

im new here and looking for a big push to start loosing weight ASAP currently at 200lbs i think and would like to lose 30lbs to start with. i would love if we could all motivate each other. so please do add me.

x
  • desalvok
    Options
    I need to lose 20 more. I have lost 35 thus far in the last 7 months. I am slow but want it to stay off. Patience is hard but important. If you have questions you could add me as well
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I have 25ish more to lose.. started with 85 to lose!
    Its slow, it's hard, its frustrating. BUT it will come!!
  • mrsfoster102613
    mrsfoster102613 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have lost 20 pounds so far, I was up to a 25 pound loss but put some back on. Would like to lose about five more pounds and gain some muscle, too. Feel free to add me. I'm pretty active and try to be supportive to all of my friends.