DD+ sport bras

Options
124»

Replies

• Chelz2013
    Chelz2013 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    ::following:: ATM I'm wearing a new bra with a cheapy sports bra from Walmart over it and I don't think I have enough support in my Zumba class. I went to Macy's to get sized though, since I just lost about 2" around the middle.
  • kiramaniac
    kiramaniac Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Currently 34DDD. HUGE fan of the Reebok PWR Bra. (Anti Uni-Boob!). The girls are supported, and they look great!

http://www.amazon.com/Reebok-Womens-Power-Short-White/dp/B00AC5XESS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1379543769&sr=8-3&keywords=reebok+bra

I'm wearing a L now. I also wore this when I was 38DDD -- size XL.

When I was 40-42DDD, I was using the Moving Comfort Fiona. I didn't love it.
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I just recently had a baby, and its safe to say my breast have grown substantially. Im ready to get started working out and need a good sports bra.

Ladies who' bust are more fulfilled, whats your fave sports bra to work out in?

Two of them. :p
  • thomasdanita1
    thomasdanita1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a great one from lane bryant. It was on sale at the time. It was around $22, I think.
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    This is my absolutely favorite esp for the price-you can also order them from JCP but I believe they cost a little more there. I wear a G and run, kickboxing, zumba etc.

http://www.amazon.com/Glamorise-Womens-Adjustable-Bounce-Control/dp/B00553XN2O/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1379010073&sr=8-3&keywords=glamorise+sports+bra

Thanks, I just ordered a couple of styles, hadn't thought of Amazon for bras, that is where I get ebooks and movies :happy:

I got my bras from Amazon this week and LOVE the sport bra, it is comfortable and really supports the girls. No bouncing, I love it. I take a G in that model as well.

Glad you like them! I can't imagine using any other style now!
  • LuvDarkChocolate
    LuvDarkChocolate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    These suggestions are good to know...since working out, I have a massive rash that is under both breasts. It is so uncomfortable I can't work out. Hoping Gold Bond will help. ( And yes I do shower lol)
  • crzycylr
    crzycylr Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am currently 36H, that's right, I said H and with that I should say......ugh!!!!!! Enell is the best sports bra that I have EVER owned. I have issues with being on the treadmill, etc. This holds everything in place without chest or back pain. AMEN to that! While not cheap, definately worth it. Congrats on the new baby!!!
  • justanotherloser007
    Options
    I am a DD+ myself, and in my Zumba class I could not get these babies under control. My solution? Three bras. If I run, four bras *laughs like the count on sesame street* I have shoulder problems also if I try to depend on not enough support. And the shoulder problem gets accerbated every day, cuz they are still heavy. Good luck my big breasted sister!
  • karenmichellecook
    Options
    Im am a 32 HH and I have found an awesome website that has all kinds of bras for the larger busted woman! brastop.com has all types of bras. Curvy Kate is a good brand, as is Freya. The prices are not bad either. The website sophisticatedpair.com can give you detailed instruction on how to properly measure yourself to find the best fit. Good luck and congrats on the new baby!! :)
  • heather_hearts_travel
    Options
    Filing away for when I have time to shop! My $0.02 - I wear Glamorise and like it, but up for trying something new. Good support, the band does run small.
  • cbferriss
    Options
    I'M CHEAP!!! I wear three tank style sports bras from Wal-Mart. I find three is just enough to keep my girls in place.
  • NikkiG_87
    Options
    lululemon ta ta tamer, or the under armour bra. Both come in cup sizes so its not just S, M, L, I find that helps. Both are about 60 dollars, expensive but they last forever, and I only have to wear 1 at a time.
  • girlwiththemost
    Options
    The Running Room carries awesome bras. I was able to find one in a 36F, and they are able to special order bigger sizes.

Also, the Lululemon sports bras are really uncomfortable.
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    Options
    I'm a 36DD and I love Champion bras.

I couldn't agree more. Champion bra's are awesome! Danskin would come in at a close second.
This discussion has been closed.