SHORT GIRLS -- What are your biggest "problem areas"?

Options
12346»

Replies

• She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Options

Their height

LOL! :laugh:

Okay, you and Beach need to go now. Let us shorties vent. It ain't easy being being a Hobbit. :sad:

I think I said arms a while back, but in case anyone missed it...it's my arms.
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm 5'3", but my biggest problem is the baby flab on my stomach. Walking has taken care of most of my leg problem.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    My gut. Gonna need a tummy tuck.
  • Wantingslim
    Options
    My bum hips and thighs!
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and pear shaped, so my biggest problem is lower belly, hips, and thighs.

My mom is 4'10" and my grandma 4'11" and they have/had the opposite problem -- big in the "fronts."
  • ashliejones13
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my thighs and butt were deff the hardest thing to shape up. It took 9 months of clean eating and I jog 5-7 miles 5 days a week. Lots of hip bridges and donkey kicks. Hard work, but it paid off!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    tummy. Mine always has stuck out. 5'2" on a good day, 5 1.5" on a bad.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Their height

Okay, you and Beach need to go now. Let us shorties vent. It ain't easy being being a Hobbit. :sad:

Disagree. I think they need to stay to make this thread amusing
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options

Their height

Disagree. I think they need to stay to make this thread amusing

I agree with Joy. I need a better/newer arsenal of short jokes :tongue:
  • Qski
    Qski Posts: 246 Member
    Options

Their height

hobbits have very big hairy feet... I prefer oompa loompa LOL

I'm 5ft2.5
    Unfortunately for all of us it seems body shape is the crux of the issue not height. And we all already know that we can loose but we can't loose where we choose to loose, it's just going to go from where it wants to. So try to love whatever bits you have.

I'm hourglass pretty much at any weight my waist is 8inches narrower than my boobs and hips which are normally the same, though the thighs are massive. I too have batwings and bubble butt
    My mum calls it my bench butt, because people could have a comfy seat there... :(

Even at my lowest weight (HS and Adulty) - 57kg - 125lbs my thighs still chafed like crazy.
    I wear tights now under everything to stop that

Also just as an added benefit to my batwings - (and I was told by a doctor that this can happen to any woman because our bodies like animals' can have boobies all along the 2 straight lines from where they actually are) - mine actually grow into my armpits - had to have surgery to get it cut out of one side because my bra would stab it and it was excruciating, but it is actual breast tissue not fat (the doc showed me the difference when I had the surgery). Now everyone thinks it's just fat, but I won't loose it. So when I reach my goal weight, I will think about getting it removed again. There is no pain now, so will be considered cosmetic, so not covered by insurance ....

OK I've stopped whining... I don't have a problem with my height, just my horizontal height...
    The tallest guy I dated was 6ft7 and we fit fine, just like partner now who is probably 5"10?
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    Options
    4ft 11 *kitten* n thighs