TALL (or not short) GIRLS: What are your problem areas

Options
1235»

Replies

• Vandy_Land
    Vandy_Land Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I dunno, guess I don't wanna feel left out, so I'm making a thread for me. :smile:

If you are OVER 5'2, and have a vagina... or hey, if you like vaginas you can answer too... please tell me what your problem areas are...

For me:
    - big feet
    - pants are too short
    - outfits that have a built in waist - the waist appears at my ribs... not cool
    - long sleeve shirts are actually 3/4 length

or.. and I struggle with cellulite on my thighs and *kitten*. Thank god for creative lighting.

I'm 5'8.5" and have a vag sosoooo I think I qualify!! Big feet I feel like a giant when around other women finding jeans long enough but I'm curvy in the hips and small in the waist so that's always fun sweats don't come long enough in the sleeves unless I buy jumbo size that aren't flattering I have very broad shoulders and a large chest...I really feel like I have an odd shaped body but mostly that my legs and torso are too damn long
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Another issue I find is that I have a hard time finding clothes and shoes that are age appropriate.

In my case, the only shoes I often find are either 6" stilettos, or orthopaedic pumps.
    The only tall shop we had, would carry a handful (if that) of size 8s... but mostly everything was size 16 and up.
    I finally fit into a size 6, and nothing in the tall shop fits.

I guess that's no biggie now because the only tall shop in town closed down.

I know there are sites online for both big feet and long legs, but as you all know, it is incredibly hard to find stuff that fits right in the store.. to buy it online, sight unseen?, gives me hives when I think of the S&H costs.

Old Navy ships for free over $50 and you can return in store.