I've lost 31lbs and I am looking for serious friends

2»

Replies

• haleycreations
    haleycreations Posts: 89 Member
    I would like to have more friends as well to keep me on track, I workout by myself during the evening and eat pretty clean. I drink my shakeology everyday which helps me fight my cravings everyday. I am currently doing Les Mills Combat and love it, I have never worked or sweat as much since Insanity. I have lost a total of 60lbs so far but my counter shows 44 I didn't get involved with MFP till I had some weight lost already. I would still like to lose another 15 lbs. I am 5'11 and weight 204lbs. I don't always get mymfood logged in but I log on everyday. Feel free to add me.
  • verdin917
    verdin917 Posts: 19 Member
    U can add me I feel the exact same way. I don't have many friends on here and I keep it that way because I like people that are serious about mfp and don't have 100 other friends for stroking their ego. I lg every day even if I have a crappy day or a cheat meal. I'm at almost 600 days of logging. Add me if u want :)
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    I think 184 pounds in 14 months counts as serious? I'm Lew. Married, dad of two soon to be three anyone is welcome to add me...
  • Hi . feel free to add me as I just had the duodenal switch a week ago and I am and i looking for support.
  • I have lost 22lbs in just over 2 mo. I am ced31537 good luck to you I know that it is VERY hard to stay on track but it can be done !!!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 513 Member
    I am 42 years old and am in the best shape of my life!! I have 90ish pounds lost and am mostly about fitness...if you are similar to what I am at feel free to add me...only the dedicated and ones that actually send messages with their requests I will add...sorry.. I am all about serious business.
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 513 Member
    I am Jill....I work hard almost everyday..if you work hard almost everyday and are on track with food most days...feel free to add me...I am on every day and will comment often on your status... :) It is a give and take thing.. :)
  • mlindenmuth36
    mlindenmuth36 Posts: 35 Member
    I've lost 35 lbs and am all about serious support. I just deleted a bunch of peeps who added me but never had anything to say. I love to support everyone and enjoy reading others stories.
  • padams2359
    padams2359 Posts: 1,093 Member
    I lost about 25 lbs on my own. I was looking for something to help me with the last 10, but to also get healthy. I was always the most non athletic person I knew. Quit smoking 3 years ago, after more years than I would care to admit. It was about a year and a half ago that I finally saw that one picture that made me say, "What the hell am I doing?". I love food, I love to cook, and have been told I a pretty good at it. I still want to have rich foods, as the exception, and not the daily rule. This tool will allow me to have those things with a little calorie saving here and there. My weakness is not cake or brownies, it's a good Eggs Benedict, of Julia Child's French Onion Soup, which can only be prepared with real butter. So, yes, I am serious about a life style change, not an obliteration.
  • I'm in, feel free to add me :-)...
  • larryewing92
    larryewing92 Posts: 10 Member
    these guys are awesome here! I just started a couple days ago. still trying to figure out all the ways this site can help me and starting to think about ways I can help the community. feel free to add me too. i'm looking for supportive people as well. I have type 1 diabetes and need to lose 40 lbs just to make life a little safer and easier for me. have a great evening.
  • hpsaucette
    hpsaucette Posts: 100 Member
    Hey

I've been over a year when I lost a decent amount then I moved and have gradually put it back on. But when I'm switched on, I'm a great motivator and appreciate people commenting and any advice. I know this works. Feel free to add me all and everyone :)
  • Angie2822
    Angie2822 Posts: 70 Member
    I am in the same position- just cleaned up MFP friend list of people who have stopped logging on to MFP. I come on every day and my food and exercise journals are open to my friends. I love to keep in touch and be supportive. I still have a long way to go and would love more friends to make it possible. Anyone can add me!!
  • ShinyHappyMe15
    ShinyHappyMe15 Posts: 38 Member
    You can add me. I'm faithfully logging and working out. I like to support others, as well as get feedback :) my diary is open to friends as well.
  • rzhangmd
    rzhangmd Posts: 11 Member
    I've lost around 45-50 lbs in 3 months and this whole "logging in by myself" thing is rather monotonous. I might not have much to say, but I'll log every day.
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    I am def's keen!! I enjoy my fitness and exercise very much and I am always up for helping support, motivate, and chat with new people :bigsmile:
    Feel free to add me! Although I completed my journey; I am still a fully active member! :happy:
  • katierose67
    katierose67 Posts: 16 Member
    Feel free to add me! I haven't been here long but I've looged in every day and I need a lot of advice - how can I shift my final 7 pounds(more if possible) , as I've been trying for ages and it will not go. Any help will be appreciated!:smile:
  • Helenca76
    Helenca76 Posts: 125 Member
    Hi,
    Feel free to add me too. I am very serious about my weight loss. I started at 213lbs and am currently 187, Looking to lose another 40+ pounds. I log in daily and go to the gym 3 times a week and cycle and do circuit training when I can.

Well done on your weight loss so far.

H