MUST read for EVERYONE

Options
I just found this article, IT'S PERFECT. This guy Mark Doyle just hit everything square on the head. I think this article is a MUST read for everyone.

http://www.fitsense.co.uk/fit_article.php?id=100

Replies

• banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I just found this article, IT'S PERFECT. This guy Mark Doyle just hit everything square on the head. I think this article is a MUST read for everyone.

http://www.fitsense.co.uk/fit_article.php?id=100
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Thanks for another great find Mista! :bigsmile:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    interesting. thanks!:smile:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Great article - Thanks again Banks!!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    yes, good reading... thank you!
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Thanks again Banks. :smile: Noticed you are really close to your goal, so how about promising us now that you won't desert us when you get there. If you leave, what will we do without you?
  • banks1850
    Options
    Thanks again Banks. :smile: Noticed you are really close to your goal, so how about promising us now that you won't desert us when you get there. If you leave, what will we do without you?

LOL, my dear, I've been at goal for 3 months. :tongue: I just never put the last pound in (or two? I forget, I never look at my goals). Don't worry, I'll be around to annoy everyone for a long time. :glasses:
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    I can't believe you didn't change your profile when you reached goal - I wouldn't be able to type fast enough LOL. Anyway, glad you're sticking around. Your comments are really motivating, encouraging, and informative. After having 5 kids, sometimes I joke and say I've been this shape so long that I just got use to it and thought I'd keep it, but truth is I hate it and am looking forward to it changing! Rambling, sorry. Anyway, THANKS!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Good article. Needed Mr. Magoo glasses to read the font, but good article. :embarassed:
  • momof5
    momof5 Posts: 11
    Options
    Practicing my bump! This is a very informative article!
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Good article. Makes more sense than just telling someone to "cut calories." I like when things are explained to me and I understand the "why" of it.
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Just read it, great info.

Thanks
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Banks, where do you find the time to look this s**t up? It was extremely informative:bigsmile:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Made a copy to read again. Thanks!
  • JJAE53
    JJAE53 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow, Banks! What a great explanation! Definitly a "keeper", so I made a copy for future reference.
  • Pom_love_2
    Options
    Made a copy, thanks, says it all so well....certainly explains why the hunger every 2 hours when starting out with breakfast....and how not to fear that hunger but use the very natural function efficiently.

:heart: that you do so much for this site....hope the wife doesn't feel like an MFP widow!! LOL
  • banks1850
    Options
    Made a copy, thanks, says it all so well....certainly explains why the hunger every 2 hours when starting out with breakfast....and how not to fear that hunger but use the very natural function efficiently.

:heart: that you do so much for this site....hope the wife doesn't feel like an MFP widow!! LOL

LOL, these days, more like a work widow. I think I put in about 80 hours this week, and worst part is, I'm salary so it doesn't even get me any extra dough!
  • Pom_love_2
    Options

LOL, these days, more like a work widow. I think I put in about 80 hours this week, and worst part is, I'm salary so it doesn't even get me any extra dough!

I think there should be a law that salaried employees can't be worked more than 60 hrs/week....80 hours doesn't allow enough time for sleep and personal care (let alone family) till the weekend...not good at all :noway: :sad: I hope you do get a break sometimes, like slow periods when you only have to work 20 hrs/week.

Still, I don't know when you find time, but your contributions to MFP are priceless....thanks again.:flowerforyou:
  • Pom_love_2
    Options
    :smile: Bump for the newbies