Skinny Saturday Challenge

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a weekend boost? I sure do! Many times the weekend is a challenge to get through and we end up undoing everything we worked so hard for through the week. :grumble: Take the Skinny Saturday Challenge and finish your weekend with a smile on your face! :bigsmile: Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise=
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker: :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. :heart: Grab a buddy and make the c ommitment! There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN! :bigsmile:

Bring it on Mr. Saturday! We are ready for you! :laugh:

Replies

• jennymightyb
    Options
    oh I am really new to this :) I just started today and I am at work tomorrow but I am going to try this :)
  • MakeupbyMissVee
    Options
    I'm IN!!!!
    Bring it on Saturday!!!
  • areay22
    areay22 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm so in!
  • tiarapants
    tiarapants Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I am in too x
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Alright! I am totally down on the double workout tomorrow! Let's rock it!
  • JoyCarter
    JoyCarter Posts: 37
    Options
    I'll do it..I always liked good challenge!! :D
  • CQKMom
    CQKMom Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm in! I plan on going to a 90 minute spinning class tomorrow, so that takes care of the exercise portion of the challenge. Now to monitor every tidbit that goes in my mouth. I WILL DO IT!!!
  • fitwise
    fitwise Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm IN!!! Love a challenge to get me through those calorie filled weekends!!
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Bring on that Saturday, baby!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I have been quite atrocious on weekends. For the first time, in a long time I have booked myself a Step & Tone class at the gym on a Saturday morning, which USUALLY I prefer to have a lie in and not do anything. But this weekend, I'm saying to myself, "No Lazyness!"

I'm definitely in! :happy:
  • bjwbam
    bjwbam Posts: 1
    Options
    I am sure to get a good workout this weekend. We are going to find 2 yards of gravol and haul it to the back yard to build a shed! This a functional workout combined with my regular workout at the gym!
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I'm in, like chicken wings! Tomorrow I'm at bootcamp in the park for an hour in the morning and then I'll do Turbo Jam in the afternon.

Water - I'm aiming for 4 litres and I will log EVERYTHING that passes my lips (seeing as my food choices today have been so ridiculously poor!!!!)

I love this challenge, it really keeps me on track (or gets me back in line if I've been a little shaky)

Will check in tomorrow :glasses:
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Count me in! All Saturdays or just tomorrow? So excited.....
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I'm IN as usual! I already have an extra Zumba class scheduled for tomorrow at the gym that I signed up for! :bigsmile:
  • kRpRpLgRl
    kRpRpLgRl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna do this! Weekends are always the worst. Maybe this will get me motivated.:bigsmile:

Who knows, maybe I will like it!:tongue:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    in...going to try to get my 3rd new exercise for the week in.....and still need to push the water......talk to you all tomorrow!.......:flowerforyou:
  • kandygurl2
    Options
    I am so in! I just start this today and slim fast yesterday so this will be my weekend challenge. It will help me b/c I work this weekend and people bring all kinds of bad foods in and share.
  • jeweljade
    jeweljade Posts: 93
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Count me in! All Saturdays or just tomorrow? So excited.....

Yay! We are always excited to have new people join the challenge. A new thread is posted each Friday.
    Mr. Saturday better watch out.........we are coming for ya!!!!!!!!!!
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Come on with it Saturday!! I'm in!! :bigsmile: