snacks that are 100 calories or less

Options
Hello Friends~

Just wondering if anyone has snack idea's that are 100 calories or less. I am getting tired of eating the same stuff day after day.

Thanks~

Replies

• Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    A small cookie
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Fruit
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Jerky ftw :wink:
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    A tsp of fat
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    whiskey
  • samammay
    Options
    I like celery and peanut butter. Or a tootsie pop. :)
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    a slice of cheeseless, sauceless cauliflower crust pizza
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Mich Ultra :) Seriously though, 1/2 cup cottage cheese and some salsa. Probably slightly more than 100 calories but yummy.
  • jteaford
    Options
    17 microwaved Turkey Pepperoni Chips
  • losttogain
    losttogain Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm mostly lactose intolerant, so when I get an "ice cream" craving I have a soy dream mini (they have a ton of flavors), and they're under 100 calories. Satisfies my sweet tooth, my need for a snack and my ice cream craving.

Also, brown rice crackers are delicious and you can put even a little bit of something like hummus or another sabra dip on them.

There are so many options!
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I bought those Yoplait Source yogurts that have 35 calories per container and I add some fruit to them.
    Today I had blueberry yogurt and added ... 35 g of blueberries! :happy:
    It came to 55 calories.

I snack on fruit. Almonds. Popcorn. A bit of dark chocolate. 100 calorie hummus cups with veggies.
  • chantels1
    chantels1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Why so few calories for a snack? My snacks are usually 150-200 calories and I can still stay under goal. But to answer your question, pretty much all fruits (in moderation) and veggies fit your bill. 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese, the 1/2 c blue diamond chocolate almond milk is only 90 calories.
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Hello Friends~

Just wondering if anyone has snack idea's that are 100 calories or less. I am getting tired of eating the same stuff day after day.

Thanks~

What are the snacks you're eating now that you're tired of?
  • mstakenlady
    Options
    Progresso makes a low fat soup and 1 cup of the beef pot roast is only 80 calories, it's filling and delicious!
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Oh and Bluebell has some Fudgesicles for 110 calories. Yum.
  • imhungry2012
    imhungry2012 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    String cheese
    Fruit (apple, banana, berries)
    Yogurt
    12 almonds
    1/2 an avocado w. salsa in the hole (a little over 100 cals)
    1 tunafish serving
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Simple - subscribe to Graze and their Light program. For different snacks in the box, many under 100 calories with lots around about 100, delivered to your door as often as you want with about 100 odd snacks to chose from. I get 1 box per week and it will last me the whole working week. I do a lot of driving for my work, so my big problem is around 4pm without stopping at the nearest garage for crisps and chocolate. I know they are in the US, and clearly in the UK (where I am) - anywhere else should be doable; just look at their website! And if you need an Introductory Offer code, message me!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Nothing worth while. 1 small cookie, 1/2 serving of nuts... most of a nutrigrain bar? A tiny rice krispy treat
  • JanAlyssa825
    JanAlyssa825 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My favorites, depending on the time of day and my mood:
    - Light and Fit Greek yogurt (80 cal)
    -150 g berries (blackberries, raspberries, or blueberries), or 300 g strawberries
    -300 g watermelon
    -Special K chips (110 cal for a pretty good-sized serving)
    -Dole Banana Dippers (sliced frozen banana dipped in dark chocolate - 100 cal packs)
    -veggies (carrots or snap peas) with a yogurt-based dip (I like 2 tbsp Trader Joe's yogurt cilantro chive dip)
    -string cheese (80 cal)
    -an almond biscotti (90 cal for the Bari brand)
    -no-sugar-added hot chocolate (60 cal)
    -Fiber One 90 cal brownie
    -1 cup cheddar popcorn (80 cal)
    -100 cal chocolate bars from Trader Joe's