snacks that are 100 calories or less

Options

Replies

• Darcie45
    Darcie45 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    There are some really great ideas on here!

I usually have a kellogg's chocolately pretzel bar, a tablespoon of peanut butter, some fruit, some cut up veggies (carrots and cucumbers) with hummus, a weight watchers mini fudge bar, some crackers and laughing cow light cheese. I know there are others, but it really depends on my mood. chocolate is always high on my list for afternoon snacks , so I try to find some lower calorie forms to feed my need :)
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Breakstones 100 calorie Cottage Cheese doubles w/cottage cheese and fruit, Sugar Free Pudding Snack Cup, some lower calorie hot chocolate packets, Cucumber slices, Emerald almond 100 calorie packets, Babybel Cheese,1 cup blueberries,1 slice light 12 grain toast w/butter,2 cups popcorn,about 1/2 a glass of Red Wine
  • VegginDave
    VegginDave Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I apologize if someone mentioned this already, but a baked apple is a delicious snack and a bit different from the routine raw apple.

Step 1: Bake apple at 350 F for around 15-30 minutes (this does not need to be exact if you want it crisper take it out sooner and if you want it nice and soft then take it out after it starts bubbling)

Step 2: Cut into wedges and scoop out seeds.

Step 3: Eat!

This is a tasty easy treat that a 6 year old can do with a little supervision.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    100 calories worth of food is not going to do much for you. You're better off skipping the "snack" and rolling the 100 calories into your next meal.

+1
  • annamorrison90
    annamorrison90 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    hummus and carrots are my absolute favorite!!! It's delicious and a great way to squeeze in more vegetables with protein. Well balanced. Also, if anyone is reading this and needs more fitness pals please add me with a message, I'm looking for a big friend base to share my fitness journey with.
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Is this a finish the sentence forum? "Snacks that are 100 calories or less" aren't even worth it.
  • kimtab
    kimtab Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    two slices of lunchmeat rolled up in a sheet of nori
    a cup of frozen grapes
    medium nectarine
    14 almonds

Jeez, you really don't get much for 100 calories
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    two slices of lunchmeat rolled up in a sheet of nori
    a cup of frozen grapes
    medium nectarine
    14 almonds

Jeez, you really don't get much for 100 calories

Mmmm, I don't know about you, but 14 almonds really hits the spot.
  • PennyVonDread
    PennyVonDread Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Annie Chun's seaweed snacks are good eats. Seaweed is alkaline and helps balance acidic diets while also being rich in iodine (essential for thyroid function). Most westerners don't get enough iodine in their diets. Also, popcorn, blue diamond almonds (toasted coconut or mocha flavored are awesome for sweet tooth), roasted root vegetables, mini babybel cheese and sliced fruit. Thin sliced cucumbers dipped in tzatziki sauce. Lord Nut Levington Thai dyed peanuts are bold flavored and satisfy my munchies. Don't be afraid to go slightly over 100. Calorie estimates on packages are often off by about 15%, so focus more on taking in protein and fat to feel satiated and fiber to stay full. Special K cracker chips are low calorie for mindless snacking, but they won't really make you feel full.
  • jmdax
    jmdax Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    For a chocolate fix, I have a Weight Watchers Fudge Bar (100 cals) or Jello Sugar Free Pudding (60 cals).
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,629 Member
    Options
    Three slices of turkey salami zapped to a crisp in the microwave. Crab sticks. Beef jerky. A boiled egg. Raw veg dipped in hummous.
  • MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    If you're in the Ohio/Pennsylvania area, Valu Time (owned by Giant Eagle) has their own gelatin brand that's only 25 calories and 5g of sugar per cup.

By the way, a movie box of Mike and Ikes is equivalent to 18 cups of this gelatin.
  • StripedSmoker
    StripedSmoker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I feast on apples <3 It's fall, they are in season and oh so perfect for a snack :)
  • juanita0991963
    juanita0991963 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Fudgsicle (no sugar added) =40 calories
    kellogg's speacial K pastry crisps (chocolatey carmel) =100 calories
    south beach snack bar (fudgy chocolatemint)=100 calories
    3 pieces butterscothch =70 calories
    (: .................fruit
  • ScarletShopaholic
    ScarletShopaholic Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    A mini milk lolly is only 30, so you can have 3, a strawberry one, a vanilla one and a chocolate one :bigsmile:
  • joan280
    Options
    One graham cracker satisfies my sweet tooth or a sugar free popsicle--The graham cracker is 65 calories and the twin popsicle is 50. Also lots of raw veggies--sometimes dipped in Ranch Dressing and fruit
  • FourIsCompany
    FourIsCompany Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Lundberg Rice Cakes... (Cinnamon Toast or Buttery Caramel flavors)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,995 Member
    Options
    Rice cakes, fudgesiscles, granola bars, fiber one bars, yogurt, fruit, hummus, string cheese
  • einzweidrei
    einzweidrei Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Things I Keep Around the House:
    -Pretzels
    -Popcorn (I use a popcorn popper and add my own stuff---much better this way.)
    -Ices (All kinds of ices. I love ices.)
    -Pickles (I don't watch my sodium.)
    -Jell-o (I hate Jell-o but my husband likes it and he will also make these into ice pops.)

All of my other snacks I try to get while I'm on the go so I can't keep it and bring it home with me. This includes everything. :-)
  • mtbwell
    Options
    1 jellybean :(