My Cheap Bar

Options

Replies

• TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    the cheapest bar around me has this deal where you get 24 oz of PBR and a shot of whiskey for $5
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    the cheapest bar around me has this deal where you get 24 oz of PBR and a shot of whiskey for $5

That is a damn good deal.

Hi.
  • davidf88
    Options
    I too was expecting cheap drink recipes
  • TheSlorax
    Options

Hi.

it is a great deal. that place puts the dive in dive bar though. wanna go?
  • whierd
    Options

Hi.

I kinda like places like that. Usually full of older regulars who are there from the time they get out of work til they have to drag themselves home and face the burdens of reality. Makes me feel great about my life. :bigsmile:
  • jvbrooks
    jvbrooks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Cliff bars are cheap, but kinda gross.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    @Dav

It's not a "tire" store. It's just called Canadian "TIRE." It's more like a Home Depot type store...

It's really more like Walmart and Home Depot mated and had a *kitten* child type store.

Sort of like Fred Meyer, but smaller and more fishing gear.
    :laugh: And don't forget the part about them having their own money. It's very special. :tongue:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/5/SportsRec/4/FitnessWellness/WeightsAccessories/PRDOVR~0840799P/Standard+Three-Piece+Bar,+5-ft.jsp?locale=en

Answer:
    maximum weight for the 5' bar is 300 lbs
    Staff Answer
    Expert Answer
    by
    CanadianTireTeam
    3 months, 1 week ago

Answer:
    I've had 300lbs on mine. Didn't bend.
    by
    Anonymous
    1 year, 5 months ago
    Was this answer helpful?
    Yes
    No
    (Send report)
    Answer:
    100 kg.
    by
    andrew93
    5 years, 5 months ago
    Was this answer helpful?
    Yes
    No
    (Send report)

6kKf1Be.jpg
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Google.
  • TheSlorax
    Options

Hi.

I kinda like places like that. Usually full of older regulars who are there from the time they get out of work til they have to drag themselves home and face the burdens of reality. Makes me feel great about my life. :bigsmile:

that is exactly the kinda place this would be if they were serving like, natty ice with that deal. since they do PBR it's instead just overrun with hipsters. it will probably still make you feel great about your life though!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    @Dav

It's not a "tire" store. It's just called Canadian "TIRE." It's more like a Home Depot type store...

It's really more like Walmart and Home Depot mated and had a *kitten* child type store.

best damn description of Crappy Tire EVER!
  • TheSlorax
    Options
    Cliff bars are cheap, but kinda gross.

take that back :angry:
  • whierd
    Options

Hi.

that is exactly the kinda place this would be if they were serving like, natty ice with that deal. since they do PBR it's instead just overrun with hipsters. it will probably still make you feel great about your life though!

Of course! Because I am a productive member of society that does meaningful things instead of talking and *****ing about it!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Hi.

Of course! Because I am a productive member of society that does meaningful things instead of talking and *****ing about it!

I really hate it when people do that...

...which is why I avoid places where that happens.

Oh, wait...

*leaves MFP*
  • TheSlorax
    Options

Hi.

+1

TIL they actually did get something done a few years back when they protested the **** out of a panda express going in. now I have to drive 10 extra minutes to get it. :angry: of all the things to ***** about delicious fake chinese food is NOT one of them.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    @Dav

Sort of like Fred Meyer, but smaller and more fishing gear.
    :laugh: And don't forget the part about them having their own money. It's very special. :tongue:

And they sell tires.

And big ceramic frogs with lights in their mouths. Seriously, who decided a frog light would be a good addition to a garden?
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options

Hi.

I really hate it when people do that...

...which is why I avoid places where that happens.

Oh, wait...

*leaves MFP*

:flowerforyou: Hi Jof!
  • BarbaraCarr1981
    BarbaraCarr1981 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the useful replies. You all know who you are :) and @Dave, "for Gods sake! I have been using my bar with weight on it - just started out and increasing the weight EACH time!!!"

Also, I just wanted to know how much weight it could handle because i was thinking it could only handle prob around 150lbs and that's not much at all really SO I asked and got my answer here. Screw google when i can use MFP. Thanks!
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options

I'll be there in 20 minutes.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the useful replies. You all know who you are :) and @Dave, "for Gods sake! I have been using my bar with weight on it - just started out and increasing the weight EACH time!!!"

Also, I just wanted to know how much weight it could handle because i was thinking it could only handle prob around 150lbs and that's not much at all really SO I asked and got my answer here. Screw google when i can use MFP. Thanks!

I would venture to say my answer gave you exactly what you were looking for. It was attained via a quick google search. But I am no man's patsy. I will refrain from doing base, minimal research for you in the future since you are unwilling to do it yourself.