Help me save my boobs!

Options

Replies

• annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I was 38DD and 89lbs later I am 36D, thats my size from before I was fat. You are only going to your original size. don't worry, swim and exercise!
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Doing chest flys helped mine, yeah , not brilliant but if you build up the muscle under the noob, it will help woth hanging on to your cleavage.

Anyone who says don't lift heavy is talking out of their *kitten*.
  • PippiNe
    PippiNe Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You can take a look at my success story "Down 30 lbs, going for bonus!" and see you are not alone! I too miss "the girls", but I'll trade them any day for the thinner, healthier body I have now! I wish I could tell you that they won't get any smaller, but if you're noticing substantial shrinkage, it's not likely to stop :o(
  • Amanojaku
    Options
    Breast size doesn't matter, if its a big issue with a man and your relationship is suffering because of it. Then he is pretty damn shallow and probably not worth being with.

Majority of men I think would agree, the best breasts are always the ones you are allowed to play with

p.s. Fake breasts always are a turn off, real is always better but not a relationship breaker see comment above. :)
  • Getawayfromthecake
    Options
    I used to be like you, I was very sad to see my boobs shrinking but now I love my little boobies. I can wear tops without people saying 'put your boobs away'. When you have big boobs they like to escape at every opportunity. I love being able to buy bras easily.
    BUT i still have 20- 25 lb to lose and I might not be saying the same if they shrink much more! I've generally accepted the loss and I think you will have to to :)
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm on the other side of the fence too. I hope they get smaller. Just as long as I don't look weird, like mis shaped, I'm good.
  • lmyers132625
    lmyers132625 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    When I was in shape I was a tiny A cup. Since gaining 40 lbs, I am a full B, small C. Yes, I will miss my boobies also, but I would rather be healthy.
  • joyfuljoy65
    joyfuljoy65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I have to confess to being a tad upset about my reduction in the boob area too - but I have to admit it is nice to be able to walk fast without feeling they are getting a life of their own swinging away there..... and I can sleep on my front for the first time in years!!

I have gone from a 42E to a 36F - so the cup size is still large but they are smaller - work that one out...... just measured myself today and now a 34 underneath with a 41 inch cup so thats a 34E?

Now to work out how to get a bit more perkiness back without crashing the credit card!! Trying some exercises to firm up the bingo wings that seem to also help the boobs - will see how they go :)
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I was 38DD and 89lbs later I am 36D, thats my size from before I was fat. You are only going to your original size. don't worry, swim and exercise!

Um really? Well my ORIGINAL size was a hell of a lot bigger than what I am now, even in my teens when I was the same weight & body shape.
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Just read your own chosen nick name "slim4health"

Being healthy is what is what it is all about. You didn't mention if you are married or in a relationship but I can assure you that there are many men out here that don't really care about breast size, certainly not over the health of our partner. My wife is also losing a lot of weight here (55 lbs.) on MFP and she seems to have concerns about wanting to lose some in her size but not too much. She has not mentioned it to me so I have not yet commented to her but my reply when she asks will be that it really doesn't matter, that surely is not the reason I married her almost 35 years ago or why we have been together since.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Boob are overrated. But bench press.
  • projectseven
    Options
    this made me sad. i hope my boobs aren't all made up of fat. :cry:
  • ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    this made me sad. i hope my boobs aren't all made up of fat. :cry:

I know mine are and not to worried about losing them :wink:
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Don't do any heavy lifting. If you do you will lose your boobs and look like a man.
    ummmmm.... what the hell??? Where did you come up with this load of BS?
    What, is she suddenly going to start lifting triple her body weight and competing in bodybuilding?
    I know soooooooo many women who can lift a hell of a lot of weight, and amazingly none of them look like men or have the chest of one.
    Including myself.
    Yup... boobs are mostly made up of fat, and the sad fact is they don't survive the transformation too great.
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Don't do any heavy lifting. If you do you will lose your boobs and look like a man.

Not sure if you were joking, but if you weren't......I lift pretty heavy and have wonderfully buxom 34DD/E boobs that don't seem to be disappearing anywhere!
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I am so sick of people saying breasts are just fat. They are not. Some ladies have very dense breast tissue, and that means very little to no fat in their breasts. It also means higher risk for breast cancer, so don't be so dumb about your own body.

Will you lose the girls? It depends on your body. If you had dense tissue to begin with, maybe not.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Push ups (or any pec exercises if you're in a gym) and push up bra's! :bigsmile:
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I was actually happy that my boobs got smaller as I lost weight. They were way too big for my liking!
  • janer4jc
    janer4jc Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am so sick of people saying breasts are just fat. They are not. Some ladies have very dense breast tissue, and that means very little to no fat in their breasts. It also means higher risk for breast cancer, so don't be so dumb about your own body.

Will you lose the girls? It depends on your body. If you had dense tissue to begin with, maybe not.

Agreed. My friend lost nearly 100 pounds and then felt the need to have breast reduction surgery. Her DD's were very much out of proportion to the rest of her tiny frame. Every body is different.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I lost 36 pounds and didn't go down one size. My back fat went away, and I wasn't spilling out the sides any longer. But the bra size remained the same.

I am sure if I ever lose the last 15 or 20 I will go down a size. My body will be healthier, so I don't care one iota. :flowerforyou: