Help me save my boobs!

Options

Replies

• harleygroomer
    harleygroomer Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    WELL??????????????? THOSE won't be keepers....SORRY !!!!!!!!!!!!! Lost mine as well and intend to get them RE-inflated when I get done. Your boobs are mostly fatty tissue anyway. Get yourself a pick me up bra and go on with your exercises. I did..
  • annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I was 38DD and 89lbs later I am 36D, thats my size from before I was fat. You are only going to your original size. don't worry, swim and exercise!

Um really? Well my ORIGINAL size was a hell of a lot bigger than what I am now, even in my teens when I was the same weight & body shape.

I guess we are all different!
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I too have lost my boobs. Went from a 40 D to a 32 C i think now. At first they were saggier than i expected when i lost weight and then the more i worked on my chest they still stayed smaller but they are not as deflated looking and a little perkier actually. I am ok with them for now. I actually also think they are much more sensitive than they used to be. Maybe one day i will buy s ome new boobies just to have them exactly where they should be sitting but, its just boobs.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Don't do any heavy lifting. If you do you will lose your boobs and look like a man.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lonnieart
    lonnieart Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    If boobs didn't shrink along with the rest, you'd look really awkward. As an example: I think a 34C is much better than a 40D. It's one cup different, but, I mean, if you look at bra sizes: a 40D is MUCH bigger cup-wise than a 32D because of proportions. If you lose width around your band, you're gonna want the boobs to shrink down to match it. I would love smaller perkier chest sacks. The smallest I've ever been was a 32D (and everyone THOUGHT it was a B because they don't really understand the proportions, but believe me, I'd have been SO happy with a B). It's not easy to find good bras in that size (even though they SAAAY that 34C is the same/sister, it DID NOT work). I'm generally a 34D/DD-36C/D, and I've shrunk, and I'm so glad. Even if yours turn out smaller, it's a sign of things getting better all around, and smaller boobs is nothing to be upset about (though I know that won't help you to not feel upset).
  • Baloostika
    Baloostika Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Boho ooo, I lost all my bewbs after I lost weight. I never had much to start with but after 4 kids they became bigger. They left with no more milk to produce.

Am not bothered, all thanks to VS double cup bra, it's magical. I love my new body and bra enhanced bewbs when I dress up. It's all good pals.
  • amwoidyla
    amwoidyla Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You won't lose breast tissue, but if they were made of fat, you're going to lose that. You can strengthen your pectoral muscles to help with perkiness.

This exactly! I never really had much even when I was a little heavier, but now that I've lost my bust is much smaller. I was sad at first, but now I can honestly say that I love having less to deal with. They stay in my bras, don't fly all over the place when I'm working out, and still look nice in clothes.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I managed to have shapely breasts by giving my credit card a good workout at the plastic surgeon's office.

I will say that was money well spent...
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    If you find the answer, email me ASAP.

I went from busting out of a DD, to a loose D. By the time I'm done, it'll probably be a B or C. THAT makes me sad. I like my fun bags. I've had them since 5th grade! I was a C cup in 5th grade... I can't go back to that, I just can't.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    There is only two ways: one is plastic surgery.
    The second is to have a guy massage them every night.

Those are the only ways.
  • janer4jc
    janer4jc Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    There is only two ways: one is plastic surgery.
    The second is to have a guy massage them every night.

Those are the only ways.

Funny. My husband has been trying to convince me of that for years.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Mine went from 38DD to 34D (practically a full C more like). Yes, I will also be buying some because I want them for me, not my husband or anyone else. I also breastfed 4 babies for 2 years each. They were nice and huge before the weight loss, now they aren't :-)

I know mine are made up of predominantly fatty tissue, I've had mammograms and that's what the reports say.
  • BeckyMBisMe
    BeckyMBisMe Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Don't do any heavy lifting. If you do you will lose your boobs and look like a man.

not true!
  • gdsammy
    Options
    :smile:
  • mortuseon
    mortuseon Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    There's not much you can do about the fat loss but you can help to make them a little more pert via chest exercises. I've gone down from a DD to a D, but thanks to chest flyes/bench press etc they're somewhat perkier than before. Still had my mother tell me 'you've lost your bust' the other day, though :(
  • aliciap412
    aliciap412 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    where fat comes off of your body is genetics and you can't manipulate it, but you can do exercises on the chest muscles that make your boobs *appear* bigger.
  • JuicyPeacock
    JuicyPeacock Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Don't listen to the morons telling you to get plastic surgery; most guys are absolutely disgusted by it. Knowing someone is so insecure that they would get surgery to change their body is appalling and not a good sign of their personality. Most guys think small boobs are fine (a large amount actually prefer them) and if a guy can't accept them then he's not good enough for you. I don't have boobs so I don't know first hand, but I've heard that there are also a ton of upsides to smaller boobs, also. Like less back pain and sagging.

Just whatever you do, don't get plastic surgery.
  • itsfruitcake
    itsfruitcake Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    So many sad lost boob stories here :sad:

BUT: if guys can get boobies like these through chest exercises, we should be able to do the same, right? RIGHT??

Edit: not sure I want nipples that point vertically downwards though... :laugh:

how-to-lose-man-boobs.jpg
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    If you find the answer, email me ASAP.

I went from busting out of a DD, to a loose D. By the time I'm done, it'll probably be a B or C. THAT makes me sad. I like my fun bags. I've had them since 5th grade! I was a C cup in 5th grade... I can't go back to that, I just can't.
    Guess you better start saving your pennies and asking around for surgeon recommendations, then. I like mine too, but I ain't gonna let the prospect of being a B cup stop me from reaching my goals!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Your breasts don't define you. Be fit and healthy and celebrate the body you have.