Fit into the same size as my skinny friend today!!

Options
2»

Replies

• lds25
    lds25 Posts: 68
    Options
    WTG!!!!!! I am so proud of you and you have lots to be proud of!!!! All that hard work is paying off I cant wait to get there too!!!!
  • sheyna1983
    sheyna1983 Posts: 137
    Options
    That's soooo fun! I had this same experience the other day! Isn't it nice! I'll boast once I get to a 3/4! hehehe

I ordered some Aeropostale pants offline, but I bought a 7/8 instead of 9/10 because I've lost (then) 12ishlbs. I got them in the mail the next week, and to my surprise, they were too big! I took those back, and I reordered my clothes. I ordered a 5/6! I haven't been a 5/6 since I was a sophomore in college! This REALLY excited me! I wore the 5/6 pants last night to the movies, and after wearing for them a while, they were starting to gag! Maybe I'll be a 3/4 before I know it!!!!! (I'm extremely short, so I'm not skinny...)!

Great job! U r my hero :drinker:
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Hey girl if this is a WHOOPIE moment for you don't knock it! And shout it out loud here with no shame or judgement thats awesome!!!! Going down after struggling with one size is a big deal..Hehe now you are a skinny friend too!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sheyna1983
    Options
    Hey girl if this is a WHOOPIE moment for you don't knock it! And shout it out loud here with no shame or judgement thats awesome!!!! Going down after struggling with one size is a big deal..Hehe now you are a skinny friend too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw thanks! WHOOPIE!!!!! :drinker:
  • Lauris83
    Lauris83 Posts: 58
    Options
    hey, 1 down size is awesome! 7 sounds better than 9 anyday :)
  • sheyna1983
    Options
    hey, 1 down size is awesome! 7 sounds better than 9 anyday :)

Thanx! And yes! "7" does have more of a ring to it :love: and "5" just sounds amazing!! I think I should post a huge "5" magnet on my fridge
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!