What food can you not have in the house?

Options

Replies

• jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    peanut butter , almond butter, sunflower seed butter...pretty much any nut butter, I will eat it all
  • LaurenLouG
    LaurenLouG Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Muesli. Any cereal really because I will without a doubt finish the entire box. This is why I buy the already portioned oats, if I just bought a container of rolled oats I'd still manage to douse them with milk and eat the entire thing.

Bread.

Peanut butter is a massive no, I even binge on PB2.

I'm just a mess basically.
  • rrobsgirl
    rrobsgirl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Television commercials. All those adds for all the foods I don't want to eat. I have to tevo my favorite shows because if I watch the food commercials...I am struggling to keep away from the fridge. I just fast forward right though all that temptation.

I surprised that my blog says I joined fitness pal in 2011....I didn't join until December of 2012
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Nutella...

Yup. Will eat a large jar in one sitting.
  • callas444
    callas444 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Pepperidge Farms cookies. Used to be my favorite binge item. Also flavored coffee creamer.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Pringles, cheetos, any thing sweet, the list goes on and on
  • rrobsgirl
    rrobsgirl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness for diet dr pepper...
  • jvbrooks
    jvbrooks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Nuts. I'll buy a bag of nuts and no matter how big it is, I'll eat them all.

I used to buy mixed nuts for work with the idea that I'd have a small handful every day (high fibre)... I'd just eat them all in one go!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    delivery pizza. although it can be in the house, my roommate gets it often, I just go to my room. lol. but I most definitely can not order it. I love pizza. I think I even dream about it.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,978 Member
    Options
    If there's chocolate and caramel in close proximity of each other, I'll find them and destroy them.:smile:
  • She_Hulk
    Options
    Almost any kind of nut butter. I do have to buy peanut butter because of my kids though. It's tough with it in the house. I've gone 3 days so far without it. I see someone wrote Nutella. Yeah, my friends are begging me never to try it. I guess they know what will happen. :tongue:
  • Spiderkeys
    Spiderkeys Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Bread and Cheese, it's attempting to eat as quick fix from hunger pains.
  • kelliward1
    kelliward1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Nutty Bars......would buy one box for the kids and another for me and hide it in my room so they couldn't get mine. Anything chocolate and peanut butter....peanut butter by itself I will eat only occasionally, but add chocolate to it. I can't help myself! Diet soda...only allowing myself to have one soda a week (if that). Used to drink 1 or 2 a day (or more if there was a 2 liter in the house).
  • jonswife0206
    jonswife0206 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Reese's peanut butter anything, pizza and certain cereals. I can eat it in moderation but the temptation can be too much sometimes ! :embarassed:
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    from my diary effort yesterday, i clearly can't have krispy kreme donuts in the house. hopefully they are finished by the time i get home today :/
  • ColetteM6
    ColetteM6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Salt n vinegar chips. I have witnessed myself consuming a whole family size bag in one sitting
  • staplebug
    Options
    Costco sized boxes of Goldfish are always gone within a couple of week (just me snacking on them ALL DAY).

I wish we never had cereal in the house, but my husband doesn't eat anything else in the morning.
  • pierremignon
    pierremignon Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Potato chips, salted peanuts, and white chocolate!
  • xLoveLikeWinterx
    xLoveLikeWinterx Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter and ice cream. I do not have portion control with PB, even the PB2 :(

And I think I have a lactose intolerance, because I don't do well with anything over a couple tbsps of ice cream/sour cream, more than a couple oz of milk :( I can do a bit of cheese, but anything else is bad... Ice cream in particular makes me SO Sick, but I love the taste so much I have a hard time saying no :(
  • xLoveLikeWinterx
    xLoveLikeWinterx Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty defenseless against trail mix.

yup. I just don't touch that stuff anymore

Oh yeah, I forgot about trail mix. I love it but it doesn't love me. Upsets my stomach every time but I still HAVE to have it.