FREE sketch ART of you

Options

Replies

• Tkwild
    Tkwild Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'd love one too, if you have time! What a selfless offer :)
  • Tropicalfirestorm
    Options
    I sort of combined a few of your pics.
    4v2s.png
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Looks like you have plenty of replies already.
    If you want to do one from my selection go ahead. If you are swamped with requests don't worry about it.
    Just PM me if you do 'cause I might forget to look back in this thread.

This for me too. Really cool
  • Tropicalfirestorm
    Options
    What images do you use? From our profiles?

If so, I'm interested :flowerforyou:
    that's what I've been doing. You welcome to give more images (dunno when i'll get around to drawing you, but i'm going to be on this site till I loose weight so I've got plenty of time) but I don't think I'll draw any sports bra pics, because of the "no underwear pictures" rule. I don't want this thread to be deleted.
  • Tropicalfirestorm
    Options
    sure I will bite. Would love to have sketch art done and I will make it my profile pic when it is done.
    p2ch.png

I'm not too good at men, and I suck at faces that aren't highly stylized. Loomis is no help for me there (a popular author or hot to draw books).

No need to make it your profile pic.

I was going for a "Nutrition mofo" look since your recent posts are all about good eating and you seemed to like the minion dudes.

That is Awesome. Thank you so much. You have talent
    Thank you for the compliment.
  • asmylie80
    asmylie80 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Very nice! Do you paint also?
  • beckyzalldat
    beckyzalldat Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    <<<<Me Please....I see your swamped when ever you can (if you can) Thank You
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    May I please get one of my kitten?! He got put down recently and I love him so much!! Thank you!! =)
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    That is a generous offer! Your work is great!!!
    That sounds really cool! If you have time I'd be interested! I have several pix in my profile, or can add/send others.

:smile:
  • SeanTheCokay
    Options
    Oh man, xD I'd LOVE one of myself!! Thanks! Your awesome!!
  • ninu13
    ninu13 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Amazing ! You have skills! If you have time am interest. :) thanx!!
  • lolapedia88
    lolapedia88 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Yes please!
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I would love one :)
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    If you have time I'd love one of my son. Just use the profile pic:) Thank you in advance!
  • LinFlemmer331
    LinFlemmer331 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is really sweet of you to do that. I saw one of your pics, you are very good! Just sayin'!
  • Tropicalfirestorm
    Options
    I'm game! If you do the one from my profile, that would be cool !
    Cartoon style now. tired of realistic. Tell me if you want me to get rid of the gap in between the teeth. I hate my gap, but I didn't know if you cared about yours or not so I included it. I still have the line art saved though so I can get rid of it really quick.

l46q.png
  • Tropicalfirestorm
    Options
    Very nice! Do you paint also?
    digitally, kinda. I'm not really working on "color theory" right now. just drawing for fun again, working on my anatomy. doing mostly line art. My boyfriend who sells pervy pics for $100 a pop says my coloring is decent even without having studied it though. I started drawing nearly four years ago, one year I didn't draw at all, and I haven't studied like I should have for art. It's something I do as a hobby, for fun, in my spare time. 50% of the time my stuff turns out like crap.

In real life, I pretty much use woodless pencils, regular pencils, and various markers. Art markers are expensive though- six dollars each- so I mostly draw online. and it's easier to change things online.

Painting in real life is beyond me right now. There is a whole technique that you have to learn and it takes a good amount of study. I just don't have the time right now, nor the funds to paint. I'd like to someday though.
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm game! If you do the one from my profile, that would be cool !
    Cartoon style now. tired of realistic. Tell me if you want me to get rid of the gap in between the teeth. I hate my gap, but I didn't know if you cared about yours or not so I included it. I still have the line art saved though so I can get rid of it really quick.

ks9t.png

Gorgeous!!!!!
  • Tropicalfirestorm
    Options
    ssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzznick. I made the "476" backwards. whoops.
    edit: fixed.
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    no pics on my profile, so no sketch from you, but I want to follow this!