FREE sketch ART of you

Options

Replies

• rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I would love one too, if you find the time. Pick any one of my photos to use, what a nice offer.
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I think i would be scary as a cartoon, would be cool though
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    It's a shame I don't photograph well.

My mother was a commercial artist and often did a similar sketch-style rendition of someone on a poster-sized birthday card. It would be surrounded by little sketches of tidbits from this person's life in one giant mega-scene. It was the kind of thing you could look at for an hour and there'd always be another little detail you hadn't noticed before.

Nice work.
  • ldonahue74
    ldonahue74 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i would love to have one of me, please
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I would love to have one please and thank you :flowerforyou:
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I think it's awesome of you to do this for people. Just wanted to tell you that :flowerforyou:
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I'm game for this, I think the only pic of me is with my kids so if you fancy doing that (they'd love it) - I could put up me alone if you needed!
  • lyngoode
    lyngoode Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I would love one if you can get around to me! YOu are very talented!
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    probably late, but i'd love one!
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    you have a million replies, but I'm in if you have time!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    would love you to do me, but my phone isn't talking to my laptop so I can't get pics of me on the internet easily.... although if you pm me I can maybe provide a pic

don't worry if you don't have time though :flowerforyou: it's cool :flowerforyou:
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I tried this before but someone reported me for advertizing. I am not advertizing nor getting paid to do this. To bring this point home i'll use a generic photo hosting site to post the images instead of my deviantart page.

I want to sketch people (of all body types) to make them feel good about themselves.

Not everyone will get sketched. I don't sketch 24/7 after all. And you may post, and then receive a sketch a week later or fifteen minutes later. I'll post it in this thread AND try to send you the pic in a pm.

Please don't be rude. ALWAYS thank an artist after receiving a picture.

I do a variety of styles, cartoon being one of my favorites. This will all be very sketchy and drawn on the computer.

I love this! There's a couple folks on my FL that I've wanted to draw as super hero characters. I haven't had the time and I'm rusty as hell.

I'd love one!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    me too! what do you need from me? i love art <3.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    It seems like you'll be pretty busy with all of this but if you ever get to me, I'd love to see how you'd draw me!

All of the art that you've posted so far has been fabulous!
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! I'd love one if you have time (I'd open the profile for you), if not, I completely understand.

Best of luck in the weight loss :flowerforyou:
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I want one :)
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I think this is a wonderful idea, I would love one too but understand if you can't get around to me. There are lots of requests. So far, I am really enjoying seeing the work you do. I would definitely use it as my profile pic.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I'm game if you aren't overwhelmed with 4 pages of requests.
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Nice job with the sketches that you have done so far. I know my girlfriend is always looking for things (she doesn't like doing people) to sketch and inspire her. You seem to have a knack for doing people.

So I will throw my name into the hat as well if you get around to me.