Replies

• TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    4 -5 32 oz bottles
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I drink about 10 oz of coffee in the AM and then I drink water the rest of the day. Usually 20 oz during the work day which is quite difficult for me as I don't really *like* to just drink water (or any beverage) unless it's with a meal...but for the sake of trying to stay better hydrated I manage it. Then 16 oz to 32 oz both at lunch and at dinner. I have reusable cups with straws and lids, that are 16 oz each and I often drink two of them at lunch and dinner.

So I guess, excluding coffee, I get between 52 oz and 84 oz each day. I'm a 36 yr old female, 5'8" and 218 lb

At my heaviest in 2008 I was drinking 10 oz of coffee and 24 oz of diet cola each day. No water. Yikes.
  • Glampinupdoll
    Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I drink min 2 liters and more if I want. It made my potty schedule crazy at first then I guess my body got used to it :)
  • KitKat246
    Options
    I've always tried to drink at least 2 liters a day but I find I do slip out of the habit every now and then.
    Recently I've upped my water intake to around 4 liters a day, I'm also trying to detoxify my body a bit so that's why it's upto 4 liters. I'd never go over this though, seems dangerous to have any more in terms of electrolytes lost etc.
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    At least 2.5L a day... though I dont run to the toilet all that much from it!
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I get 14-20 cups everyday.