Protein Powders for Women

Options
13»

Replies

• mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    in for Cellucor I recommend the cinnamon swirl for proats.

I second Cellucor! My favorite is Peanut Butter Marshmallow with a teaspoon of dark cocoa powder, but Molten Chocolate and Cinnamon Swirl are close seconds. (20% off Cellucor products today on bodybuilding.com)
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I love Vega Sport. It is a vegan protein powder with 25g protein, 5500mg BCAA's and 5000mg glutamine per serving. No soy. It blends smooth unlike many vegan powders with a gritty after taste (IMO).
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Trutein Cinnabon
    Trutein Chocolate Peanut Butter
    Nitrofusion Vanilla

I eat these proteins and have turned into a woman with bulky muscles. I guess that's how protein consumption works?

How YOU doin, sexay lady? :wink:
  • Adw7677
    Adw7677 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Big Train's Fit Frappe is super yummy. I've only found it online - and it's probably in some of the little coffee shops up in Washington state. It mixes well in hot water, or can be cold or iced. Mocha is delicious - it reminds me of chocolate pudding. The vanilla flavor tastes like homemade vanilla milkshakes from 20 years ago (can't find good vanilla ice cream anymore.)

I don't care much for the chai flavor - it tastes like christmas- although the regular chai tea mix is to die for. The espresso flavor was also bad, tasted like chemicals. All the other flavors were pretty good.
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Trutein Cinnabon
    Nitrofusion Vanilla

I eat these proteins and have turned into a woman with bulky muscles. I guess that's how protein consumption works?

pretty good... you look kinda bulky in your profile pic Ms.Julielicious... Are you eating too much man-protein? Wait... that came out wrong. I mean-- protein that's for men only.... wait...
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Trutein Cinnabon
    Nitrofusion Vanilla

pretty good... you look kinda bulky in your profile pic Ms.Julielicious... Are you eating too much man-protein? Wait... that came out wrong. I mean-- protein that's for men only.... wait...

I eat man protein for breakfast
    boom-o.gif