Polygamy: Looking for Three Husbands

Options

Replies

• runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Actually, I thought I wanted this too until I figured out I don't know *kitten* about men and am easily confused by their actions and methods of communicating.

Thus, I will happily settle for ONE man, who does NOT want to get married but who DOES want a long term affair. I prefer someone who is able to communicate in in multiple sentences, is gainfully employed, is adventurous, fun and smart, takes great care of his physical and mental self and who thinks I'm DA BOMB. In return, he will have years and years and years of extraordinary "private time" and my complete devotion and attention.

Interested applicants may PM me. If more than one applicant qualifies, we'll discuss it as a team and perhaps work out a rotation schedule that appeals to all.

:wink:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I don't get the polygamy thing at all. Being completely honest, I feel like a ****ing champ if I can manage to please one woman with any regularity. Three would be like... no, sorry.

Imagine trying to start a stubborn lawnmower. Now imagine THREE stubborn lawnmowers. And you have to start each of them regularly.

Awe :brokenheart:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUW5mbgd99Zq5MxRfoIJHlV86ZKFljL4txT0ZcKa8tsJ5eba0f

*a little friendly advice google Hitachi wand it's always guaranteed a quick start
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    Been there, done that.
    Not worth the price of the t-shirt.

Now, if TLC would pay me to film My 5 Lesbian Wives (Me being the lead/Alpha)... well that might be interesting!!

:love:

genius...as long as there none of the tease and all of the please
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    If I'm not mistaken the argument for multiple wives is one man can father more children this way, quickly increasing the population of a culture. Unfortunately having one woman with multiple husbands does not provide this benifit. In fact it reduces the numbers of males available to father children which decreases ofspring making it so this culture would grow at a slower than average rate or possibly breed itself to extinction.

Just because you bleed doesn't mean you should breed!
    Ooh did I hit a nerve? Are you saying that polygamy has some function other than creating a larger pool to pull from in the future?

Since you can't, please tell me how a woman having more than one husband helps society.

Don't worry I'll wait.

No, not at all I just don't think "people" should breed. I think most religions are part of societies problems as they are all outdated. I also think if you have more children it is in no way going to help "our" future. I think women are brainwashed into thinking they have to have children to be fulfilled as a women.
    There we are mostly in agreement. My original was pointing out that there was reason beyond a physical desire to have multiple partners.
  • runs4zen
    Options
    Imagine trying to start a stubborn lawnmower. Now imagine THREE stubborn lawnmowers. And you have to start each of them regularly.

That's why you get 3 that crank in the first pull like a Husquavarna. Sounds like fun.

:drinker: :laugh:
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I'd rather have three wives. Not BE a third wife.

Have three wives of my own. One to cook, one to clean. One to do kid stuff!
  • Blondiegrl11
    Blondiegrl11 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Mines up for grabs, take him....please
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Although the thought of having several different wives on the surface sounds great from a sex and always being fed perspective, I have pretty much come to the conclusion that I cant even handle one SO in my life, much less multiple....no way! Other way around though, where I can have two other men shoulder the load with me?? Count me in...only 1/3 of the grief...sweet! ;)
  • maillemaker
    maillemaker Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options

LOL I've used this exact analogy before! :)
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options

There is a primer button for a reason.:laugh:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

And a choke...:devil:
  • mike_ny
    mike_ny Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. It won't be easy to find the right three guys who aren't jerks and are mature enough emotionally to handle that kind of complexity in a relationship, or make that relationships. It's not that there aren't a lot of nice guys out there, but as I'm sure you already know, they kind of get lost in the crowd.

If I was a bit younger and wasn't already very happily married to a woman that I already don't deserve, I'd be tempted.
  • runs4zen
    Options

And a choke...:devil:

using the "choke" gets you your own episode on Dateline. :noway:
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Do I get an expensive ring?
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that.
    Not worth the price of the t-shirt.

Now, if TLC would pay me to film My 5 Lesbian Wives (Me being the lead/Alpha)... well that might be interesting!!

:love:

For some reason, I think I would do much better with this than with 5 husbands...
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    Do I get an expensive ring?

No a simple gold band, but your reward is in heaven for this is pleasing to God
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    that is a lot of sex

especially if they don't wanna cross swords
    Don't cross the steams. It would be bad.

um......"bad"..?....or super fun?!
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I am willing to take on three men for "Husband" material.

Sa-weet! Three of us drinking beer, not taking out the trash, not putting the lid down. Just think about all the mud we'll track in when we all come back from fishing. Can you bring all of us beers during football games? I have one friend with a wife that brings him all kinds of stuff during game time but when I ask she says "I'm not your wife. Get it yourself." This would totally fix that problem.

Three is a good number for sharing too. We each have one week with you and you get one week to yourself (TOM) while we all leave for a fishing/hunting adventure.

So you're saying each husband only gets laid 1 week out of the month?? That would not fly in my house LOL

I would imagine it would be more like a tag team wrestling match... tag me in bro!

You mean like with cool masks and bright colored trunks? This deal sounds better and better by the minute!
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You can have mine. :laugh:

Frees me up.
    lol