What are you having for lunch?

Options
Hi what are you having for lunch today?

Replies

• NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Beef tenderloin, and mediterranean salad with greek dressing, banana and a mineola orange and a coffee with 2 creamers.
  • mish24canada
    mish24canada Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    sounds good
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Low Sodium turkey, 1/2 avocado, spinach, on a tortilla wrap.

Baby carrots, yellow tomatoes, sugar snap peas with veggie dip.

Water and a coffee.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Black Forest ham sammich on a multi-grain sammich bread...1/2 avocado, a good handful of cherry tomatoes, 100 grams of broccoli, roasted beets, and washed down with coconut water (post workout so I'll need to replenish my electorlytes)
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I had such a bad day yesterday I don't plan on eating until at least tomorrow.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Grilled Tilapia and steamed asparagus spears. Also have a salad with spinach, cucumbers, carrots, and lettuce. (I'm being good today :bigsmile: )
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I'm having a grilled cheese sandwich (pastrami and provolone) with parmesan kale chips and water.
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Loaded sweet potato...baked sweet potato with 1T bacon crumbles, 2T Greek yogurt, 1T shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4c black beans, chives
    and a green smoothie...spinach, kale and frozen pineapple
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I ate a small bowl of pea salad (cooked frozen peas, chopped boiled egg, small amount of diced cheddar chunks, and light mayo) on a bed of baby spinach along with a few black grapes and one chocolate graham cracker and 4 oz of milk.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Leftover roasted veggies with cheddar and a can of V8.
  • jeannie55
    jeannie55 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken, avocado slices, lettuce, and cucumbers, with two hard boiled egg whites and sugar free sweet tea.
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Crunchy peanut butter with banana slices on multigrain bread, with a granny smith apply, and a yogurt peanut protein bar. 2 Bottles of water.
  • chezjuan
    chezjuan Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Pork chop with spicy diced tomato and bell pepper sauce (leftover from dinner last night). Sauce is diced tomatoes with green chilis, cooking sherry, rosemary, oregano, garlic, and green and red pepper slices. And a serving of Nature Box salted caramel pretzel balls as a side.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    an apple and 2 servings of bob's red mill vegi soup. Yum yum! I am hooked on soup mixes now as a way to control my sodium while still enjoying soup.
  • mish24canada
    mish24canada Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    sounds so good I'll have to try some of these ideas mins avocado due to allergies
  • HeatherZousel
    HeatherZousel Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Spring mix salad, with fresh tomatoes from my brother's garden with Salmon and Caper salad made from the Chinook Salmon I caught last week.
  • Shari325
    Shari325 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    A no rice California roll!
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    maccy D medium chips (lunch on the go - naughty I know)
  • pinkstp
    pinkstp Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    hummus wrap (I need to get veggies haha) and gravenstein applesauce :) yum
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Poppy seed water crackers with cheddar cheese, turkey, and avocado. And a cherry Coke.