30-something BUSY moms want to lose 20 pounds by New Years?

Options

Replies

• codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Sounds perfect, count me in. I am 33 mother of 3 kiddos ages 6,3, and turning 1 on thursday. I also work full time this would be great I would love to lose 20 lbs by New Years.
  • BozGirl
    BozGirl Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join if there is still room. I'm 34, a mom to an almost-2-year-old. I have about 20 pounds left to get to my goal weight -- I'd love to lose it by the end of the year.
  • a_crotty
    a_crotty Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    34, mom of 3 (19,14, & 9) working third shift in an ER and going to nursing school FT. I want to lose a good 50# but 20# by NY sounds amazing.
  • SarahRenee82
    SarahRenee82 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am 30 and busy, but not yet a mom (unfortunately). I would love to be down 20-30 pounds by Christmas! I started on September 10th, and am down 5 pounds in a week, but I think that is mostly water weight. I'll take it though!!! I am trying to stick to 1400 calories a day, no processed sugar or "white" foods, and signed up for a gym membership. I am highy motivated to do this. I need to get healthy! My blood pressure is not where it shoule be :) Good luck to everyone!!! :smile:
  • ifaber
    ifaber Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm down as well!!!
  • Vicky013
    Vicky013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm definitely 30 something, a busy single mom of 2 precious girls! I need to work harder at tracking calories, and getting my exercise in at 5AM :yawn: (AARGH... SNOOZE BUTTON!!). I don't belong to a gym, or have any fitness equipment... just my workout DVDs, and my living room floor.

I'm all for this goal! Please add. Thanks! :smile:
  • cjohn2278
    cjohn2278 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 something with 3 kids in lots of activities...20lbs by new year is my goal and I log on everyday ...would love to join your group!
  • myfrogs11
    myfrogs11 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Please add me too? 34 single mom of 2 teens with busy schedules and my own full time job. Need help and ideas on how to fit it all in, feeling pretty discouraged.
  • justformel
    justformel Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    If there is still room, I would love to join. I am 34 with 3 very busy girls (17, 15, 9). :happy:
  • PooksInBoots
    Options
    33, two boys (13 & 16), and I'd love to join! I've been lurking up to now, but I'd love to finally get out there and make some MFP buds!
  • candlechick27
    candlechick27 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am interested as well!! I am almost 38, 4 kids, full time job, plus I am a football mom, I need to get motivated!! I am so excited!!:flowerforyou:
  • back2happy2005
    back2happy2005 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    if you still have room I would like to join. I only have 14 to go but it has been so slow lately I will be lucky to get to 14 by New Years.
  • kksmumma
    kksmumma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes please count me in. 33 year old mummy of my gorgeous 4 yr old girl & 1yr old boy. Just about to return to work so no doubt my busy life will be even more of a juggle! I need to lose between 15-20lbs ideally, so this is a perfect opportunity. Looking forward to making some MFP friends.
  • aminor
    aminor Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I am a 30 year old working mom that is in desperate need of losing weight! I would love to lose like 30-40 by then if I can get my butt in gear and just do it!!
  • envbj77
    envbj77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    if it's not too late id love to join...im 35 with 3 girls (17, 4 and 22 mo.) I work 40 plus hours a week. I want to lose 12 to 20 by new years...
  • Lucy_6678
    Lucy_6678 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Count me in!

35 with 2 girls ages 9 and 11 and we are BUSY!

Anyone please feel free to add me! I log in every day as well :)

I could really use to lose 20 lb!
  • JaeDeeCaterpillar
    Options
    Could I please be added to the group if there's still room?? I'll be 32 at the end of November, have 2 DDs(4&7), and would really love to be down at least 20lbs by New Years. I could use the support and I'm pretty active online daily.
  • gracenessence
    gracenessence Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi! Looks like plenty of moms have replied, but I'm gonna give it a shot in the hopes that someone may open up another group! :smile:

I'm 35, mother of a 2-almost-3 year old and a 5 month old (in my profile pic), both girls. Full time work in accounting, plus hubby's unpredictable, flexible work schedule, girls in daycare, and all the wonderful tasks that come with being a wife and mom keep me busy! I would love to connect with you ladies and work toward a common goal!

Hopefully, if this first group is already too big (I totally understand!), maybe another group will get started. I would do it if I knew how, but I'm new to the community forum on MFP!

Blessings!
  • prettigirl01
    prettigirl01 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    im a 30 year old full time single mother i would love to join and reach that goal
  • sgarner2005
    sgarner2005 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I created our group. If you are in before this post, then you are in. If not, then maybe someone can create a new group. Here is our group name:

Fit And Fab 30-Something BUSY Moms--CLOSED GROUP

I think I have invited all of you, but I might not have gotten all your user names correct when I was setting it up!

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!
This discussion has been closed.