30-something BUSY moms want to lose 20 pounds by New Years?

Options

Replies

• DLH070911
    DLH070911 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Aww snap, am I too late??? 34 y/o mom of two boys, 2 & 4. I want in!! :)
  • jaimie120
    jaimie120 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sign me up! I am a 37 year old wife, dedicated hockey, ball, badminton, football, swimming and ski mom. I work full time in the disability field and am now ready to commit to myself. I can't wait, I am out of my skin excited to reach goals.
  • Hi, I would defo like to be part of this group as it is my ultimate goal. :smile:
  • pinkivies
    Options
    She said small but I would like to join as well!
  • Orleane
    Orleane Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too if it's not too late, I am 31 with 3kids 9,5,1. thanks!
  • lucyliar
    lucyliar Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    36 yrs and want to start fresh. I hope that the group supports each other to stay on track.
  • teddy1234567
    teddy1234567 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! My goal is 16-20 before xmas. The extra in case i put on a few over xmas lol :)
  • mrob04
    mrob04 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    If its not too late..... PICK ME, PICK ME!!!!!! Lol!!! Im a 30yo momma with 3 kids (9,7 & 2).
  • Jenn_Lyn1102
    Jenn_Lyn1102 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    If someone starts another group let me know! :wink:
  • ccdog812
    ccdog812 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Me please! 31, accountant, one 2 yr old boy.
  • yvonneavina96
    Options
    I would like in on this as well.
  • HKHAN1982
    HKHAN1982 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be added as well. I'm a 31 yr old mom of 2 boys working full time from home and need to lose exactly 20 to be at my goal weight. Have yet to lose the baby weight from when my youngest was born 3 yrs ago. I definitely need motivation and would love to lose these darn 20 by new years!
  • ziggyc
    ziggyc Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    If there's room I'd like to be invited.

I'm 34, with 2 kids, and a full time job. 20 lbs by New Year's might be kind of a lofty goal for me, but I'm hoping to lose about 15 by then.

Thanks and good luck everyone :-)
  • Atiman
    Options
    Can I join too
  • HKHAN1982
    HKHAN1982 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Looks like it filled up pretty quickly. I'm new to MFP, back after more than 6 months of not getting anywhere. Will try to start a new group so others can join as well
  • hpheath
    hpheath Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I would join! 31 years old with an almost 4 year old and a 4 month old. Trying to loose baby weight and then some 20-25 lbs. Would love you have it off by New Years!
  • happycappy3
    Options
    Hi! I need a group also, LETS DO IT!
  • FindMyInnerAthlete
    Options
    I'm definitely in!! I'm a mother of a blended family of six children and I have a 40 hour week job and I'm an army reservist! Busy moms in the house! Woot! Woot! I need to lose 20 by the new year! Let's do this chicas!
  • Jannah1208
    Options
    Looks like it filled up pretty quickly. I'm new to MFP, back after more than 6 months of not getting anywhere. Will try to start a new group so others can join as well

Let me know if you do I am interested. I am 36 a wife, mom of 3 (12, 10, 2). Work full time, Teach at my Mosque and the female Chaplain. I have little time for exercising. I lost 25 on weight watchers and need to lose 15 more.

Christine
  • kaitnjess
    Options
    I am interested in joining..i am hoping to lose 35lbs.
This discussion has been closed.