Your favorite Quest Bar flavor?

Options
Has anyone tried out some of the quest bar flavors?

I've tried the cookie dough and lemon cream pie. LOVE the cookie dough in the toaster oven for a few mins.. the lemon cream pie reminds me of a chewy, hard power bar I used to eat during long softball tournaments. I don't mind the flavor, but I'm a lemon lover and this just leaves something to be desired..

I'm interested in hearing about the vanilla almond crunch, apple pie, peanut butter supreme, or pb&j.

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I need to know how you all manage to toast them without them sticking all over your toaster/oven/whatever you put them on... lol.

Chocolate chip cookie dough, white chocolate raspberry and vanilla almond are my favorites, I like the coconut cashew one too.
  • thesweatybetty
    thesweatybetty Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I need to know how you all manage to toast them without them sticking all over your toaster/oven/whatever you put them on... lol.

Chocolate chip cookie dough, white chocolate raspberry and vanilla almond are my favorites, I like the coconut cashew one too.

I have a toaster oven/counter oven that I use instead of have to pre-heat my big oven and blah, blah, blah.. I usually just put a piece of foil down, then the quest bar. I probably heat them up 3-4 mins close to the top of the oven at about 375-400*. Then I use a metal spatula and scrape it off.

I've picked it up off the foil before too.. they don't really stick for me.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    The only ones I've tried so far are The Cookie Dough flavor & Brownie one and both were delicious. I am going to try warming up the cookie dough flavor tomorrow.

I also bought a few other flavors to try.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    cookie dough is insane. LOVE. The white chocolate raspberry is my new favorite. The brownie and peanut butter/chocolate are good for "protein bars"
  • meinola
    meinola Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    cookie dough is insane. LOVE. The white chocolate raspberry is my new favorite. The brownie and peanut butter/chocolate are good for "protein bars"

Cookie dough is INSANE! In fact, I just finished eating one; so good. I like the brownie as well. Saw Quest was coming out with a Double Chocolate Chunk that I am definitely going to try.

Hated Lemon Cream Pie AND Strawberry Cheesecake. Just yuck.
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in hearing about the vanilla almond crunch, apple pie, peanut butter supreme, or pb&j.

I tried a variety pack which included all of these flavors (but not the cookie dough or lemon). The vanilla almond crunch and the PJ&J weren't my favorites--seemed kind of bland. The apple pie was amazing as was the peanut butter supreme.

My favorites are the Brownie and the Mixed Berry (which I didn't think I'd like)!
  • BogQueen1
    BogQueen1 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    All of them except the brownie flavor. They are pretty much my favorite 'on the go' meal ever.
  • suzzinkmartin
    Options
    My favorites are the Coconut Cashew and Lemon!
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I love the new peanut butter cup cravings they have. As for the regular bars i enjoy the cookie dough and the brownie.
  • thesweatybetty
    thesweatybetty Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It looks like its really just based on what you like!! I might try a few out before buying a box or anything. Its a lot cheaper (and theyre fresher) ordering directly from Quest.. but I made the mistake of buying the whole box of lemon creams and I don't love them.

I guess that could be a good thing as well, so i'm not trying to constantly eat more than one bar a day!
  • Jen21878
    Jen21878 Posts: 40 Member
    Options

I either use cooking spray or parchment paper before putting the quest bars in the oven :)

My favorite is chocolate chip cookie dough. I also love banana nut muffin and cinnamon roll too. I actually enjoy every single bar except for the peanut butter and jelly :)

The Quest PB Cups are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I can't wait til their new bar comes out....Double chocolate chunk I think it's called! DOUBLE YUM!!!!
  • dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    My favorites are the Coconut Cashew and Lemon!

this. I tried a chocolate pb one yesterday and it was pretty yucky. never getting that flavor again!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I had a chocolate brownie one recently. It was awful. Just chewing it was a workout and an awful experience. Maybe I didn't try the right flavor?I just got what they had in the gym vending machine.
  • dancinrascal
    dancinrascal Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    hmmm

my fav is cookie dough, but i do love apple pie, white chocolate raspberry, pb&j, peanut butter supreme, chocolate peanut butter, and the brownie one is ok.
  • dancinrascal
    dancinrascal Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    and the banana nut was eh
  • BethAnnC448
    BethAnnC448 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Funny how we all have different taste...bought 4 today, tried the chocolate chip cookie dough, it was pretty good...I ordered a box of apple pie and chocolate brownie..some say they do not like the brownie one :/...I hope I like them...bought one peanut butter supreme and the cheescake one...so we shall see which ones I like the best.
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

also you cane heat it up in the microwave for about 8 seconds taste real good that way as well
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    My favorite is white chocolate raspberry, cocout cashew is my least favorite so far but most people like it
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Love cookie dough! Cinnamon roll is pretty tasty too. The peanut butter varieties were good as well. vanilla almond crunch was okay. Liked banana nut too. I nuke all mine for 10-15 seconds.
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    cookie dough.

runner up: white choc raspberry