• tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Double Chocolate Chuck! :love:
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is in strong 2nd place :bigsmile:
  • Barbellgirl
    Barbellgirl Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    White Chocolate a Raspberry but hoping to try the brand new flavor later today. :)
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookie dough, white chocolate rasberry
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    New boxes of strawberry cheesecake, choc chip cookie dough, and white choc raspberry just arrived at my door. :bigsmile:
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I like pretty much all of them except peanut butter supreme. It was just 'meh' for me.

It is hard to have to pick a favorite since I seem to have a new favorite every week depending on my mood. Right now it's PB&J. Last week it was Banana Nut. The week before it was Lemon Cream Pie. LOL!
  • Salt_Sand_Sun
    Salt_Sand_Sun Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    In fave order:

Cookie Dough
    White Chocolate Raspberry
    Vanilla Almond Crunch
    Coconut Cashew

I rotate them. Sometimes I throw in a Banana Nut to mix things up a bit.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookie dough
    and
    cinnamon bun
  • MityMax96
    Options
    I microwave mine for about 13 - 14 seconds, to soften up. :smile:
  • MityMax96
    Options
    I need to know how you all manage to toast them without them sticking all over your toaster/oven/whatever you put them on... lol.

get some wax paper, and pop in microwave.
    Will not stick to the paper.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Clearly, I have to try the cookie dough flavour. Lol.

I don't mind the strawberry cheesecake. Like the taste of coconut cashew more, but find it super chewy. As in, I'm scared to lose a tooth/filling chewy.

Does nuking or heating it up change the texture to something a little less treacherous?
  • MityMax96
    Options
    nuking it makes, it easier to eat...
    Plus you don't feel like you are about to lose a tooth in it.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,598 Member
    Options
    So the latest I tried were the honey almond and the lemon dream.

The honey almond is like a poor man's (well, rich man's because the bars are expensive!) bit o honey. Kinda bland but not bad.

I'm not a huge lemon fan (unless it's lemon meringue pie) but I want to try all the flavors so I had that as my lunch yesterday (because I spent my lunch hour walking to GNC to buy the flavors I was missing). It wasn't bad. There's a little zing of lemon in each bite but it's not overpowering. Not exactly a "dream" tho. :smile:

What I really like about these bars are they're dense and really feel like you're eating something substantial.
  • BethAnnC448
    BethAnnC448 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    So far the ones I like the least are coconut cashew and cinnamon bun...just tries the lemon cream pie and I liked it..since I had a bigger lunch I am trying the chocolate peanut butter one.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I'm in the minority, but I really love the Strawberry Cheescake one.

I enjoy the Vanilla Almond, Raspberry White Chocolate, Banana Nut and Strawberry cheesecake the most.

Cookie dough initially grossed me out but was better on the second try. I can take or leave the rest of them.

ETA Oh yeah, Lemon Creme pie was gross. And I can't give the cinnamon roll one a fair judgement because I had a rumchata incident and can't stand anything like that anymore.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    nuking it makes, it easier to eat...
    Plus you don't feel like you are about to lose a tooth in it.

Ha, I instinctively bite them with my back teeth. Those suckers are dangerous.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Coconut Cashew!!! MMMmmmmm!
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I realized with some flavors, they are softer than the others. PB Supreme, Choc PB, etc. are pretty hard. Whereas apple pie, strawberry cheesecake, choc chip etc. are pretty soft.
  • BethAnnC448
    BethAnnC448 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    just tried the new double chocolate chunk and also the chocolate peanut butter....yum!
    love all these flavors...
    1- double chocolate chunk
    2-white chocolate raspberry
    3-chocolate peanut butter
    4-cookie dough
    5-strawberry cheesecake
    6-apple pie
  • LaLa482
    LaLa482 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon Roll and White Chocolate Raspberry are my favorite two with Vanilla Almond in a close third place.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    After trying more flavors my favorites are Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Brownie, Lemon Cream Pie, and Cinnamon Roll.

The ones I didn't care for Vanilla Almond Crunch & Apple Pie.