Shaping up that insidious hip bone area....

Options
2»

Replies

• ziggiezambi
    Options
    I think maybe you’re talking about what they call "love handles". I know mine went down after I dropped a bit of weight. I mainly swam and walked along with having a calorie deficit. but I've heard you can do exercises to increase your muscles back there. Like lying flat on your tummy and raising your legs. Exercises for back dimples and they work the same area. :P

You can't really get rid of back dimples. They're genetic from the way a tendon/ligament connects.

But anyway, if they're love handles, they'll be on the side around the back a bit. You'll just have to eat at a calorie deficit and strength train to reduce them. Sounds like you're doing good so far.

why would you want to get rid back dimples?! i thought they were a good thing!?

It’s not to get rid of them it’s actually exercises to make them more noticeable for people that need to tone that area. :P
  • amwoidyla
    amwoidyla Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I've always carried fat in the love handle area and the bra bulge area. I know it's super frustrating because you know you're losing, but not where you want. Just gotta maintain that deficet and lift things.
    I have slightly protruding hip bones, but this rediculous under bra bulge :ohwell: Someday!