Man eats 12K Big Macs in 30 years

Options
13»

Replies

• jvbrooks
    jvbrooks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I eat bacon (or sausage) and eggs every single morning and have done so for the last year. Cholesterol is perfect, and I've lost a bunch of weight.

I could totally do a Big Mac diet.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Sorry but why is that an accomplishment ...sad

Sorry but why is this sad? He's at a healthy weight and his cholesterol is fine...
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    McDonald's stole the Big Mac from Gino's

2487385709_2f7e8e34dc.jpg
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    My issue with McD's was never the calories, but the fact it's like salted cancer in a bun.

Sounds like an informed opinion
    I'm all about informinininimity.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    McDonald's stole the Big Mac from Gino's

2487385709_2f7e8e34dc.jpg

Gino's is back!

the Gino's Giant holds a dear place in my memories...
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    Rosinlof said he thinks the state of his health has to do with calories. He said a Big Mac meal is 930 calories, so if he eats two a day that is still less than 2,000 calories and he doesn't eat much more than that.

30 years of little other than Big Mac and fries. :sick: :brokenheart:

Well, if he eats 3 meals/day, his schedule would lead to about half his meals being Big Mac meals. If he eats 2 meals/day, about 2/3 of his meals were Big Mac meals. He might be like the "twinkie diet" guy and eat a bunch of vegetables the other meals to make up the nutrition. My guess is nothing but Big Mac meals would lead to a variety of health problems. No veg other than iceberg lettuce and something that was probably a tomato once.

Don't forget the chopped veg in the secret sauce

and pickles!
  • Gee_24
    Gee_24 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Ah this must be the guy from Supersize Me! Hes slim!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Rosinlof said he thinks the state of his health has to do with calories. He said a Big Mac meal is 930 calories, so if he eats two a day that is still less than 2,000 calories and he doesn't eat much more than that.

Well, if he eats 3 meals/day, his schedule would lead to about half his meals being Big Mac meals. If he eats 2 meals/day, about 2/3 of his meals were Big Mac meals. He might be like the "twinkie diet" guy and eat a bunch of vegetables the other meals to make up the nutrition. My guess is nothing but Big Mac meals would lead to a variety of health problems. No veg other than iceberg lettuce and something that was probably a tomato once.

He might do a lot of things. I have no idea, but he said he doesn't eat much more.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    When did a Big Mac become $4???

FOUR FREAKIN' DOLLARS!!!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

FOUR FREAKIN' DOLLARS!!!

Prices are going up

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2013/09/04/mcdonalds-dollar-menu-extra-value-menu/2763981/
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options

FOUR FREAKIN' DOLLARS!!!
    Last I knew the dollar menu now consisted of 4 chicken nuggets, a palm sized milkshake and a bag of chips you could probably smuggle up your butt.
    Not that I have any experience...in that.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

FOUR FREAKIN' DOLLARS!!!
    Last I knew the dollar menu now consisted of 4 chicken nuggets, a palm sized milkshake and a bag of chips you could probably smuggle up your butt.

You kids and your newfangled high priced so-called food.

Why, when I was a boy, the entire McDonald's menu was a "dollar" menu! You hear me??? A DOLLAR! And we didn't worry about calories either because we worked at least 20 hours every day doing hard manual labor...and we had to walk to McDonald's...EIGHT MILES...uphill...both ways!

*grumble*damnmouthywhippersnappers*grumble*

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I like the odd mix of fruit and vegetables but he can have it his way....
  • howardheilweil
    howardheilweil Posts: 604 Member
    Options

Don't forget the chopped veg in the secret sauce
    Hello??? Pickles and onions! The thing is loaded with vegetables.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I think I'd die.... of boredom.

Seriously, all nutrition considerations aside, wouldn't you just get sick to death of Big Macs?

THIS
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options

Sorry but why is this sad? He's at a healthy weight and his cholesterol is fine...

eating big macs is not an accomplishment, I have eaten probably 12,000 potatoes in 30 years...accomplishment? really? :laugh: sorry sad thing to be an "accomplishment" , I hardly call that a success.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

eating big macs is not an accomplishment, I have eaten probably 12,000 potatoes in 30 years...accomplishment? really? :laugh: sorry sad thing to be an "accomplishment" , I hardly call that a success.

Not that I'm a big pro-McDonald's guy, but his apparent over-reliance on Big Macs in his diet is arguably more nutritious, and perhaps even healthier, than your apparent over-reliance on potatoes.

(Note, I'm not saying that either is an optimal approach...in fact, I'm probably saying that both are not...but that it isn't as simple as "McDonald's == bad, whole food == good".)
  • amandajones1978
    Options

FOUR FREAKIN' DOLLARS!!!

You kids and your newfangled high priced so-called food.

Why, when I was a boy, the entire McDonald's menu was a "dollar" menu! You hear me??? A DOLLAR! And we didn't worry about calories either because we worked at least 20 hours every day doing hard manual labor...and we had to walk to McDonald's...EIGHT MILES...uphill...both ways!

*grumble*damnmouthywhippersnappers*grumble*

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

You forgot uphill....both ways...in the snow.