Is your ideal body a reflection of what you're attracted to?

Options
So, for example, lets say your ideal body for yourself was skinny and straight up-and-down, is that what you're attracted to in women/men? Or do you like the polar opposite?
Or are you all just pining over me? Cause that's totally natural.
image_zps615258c2.jpg

Replies

• donthesitate
    donthesitate Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Its not that clear cut, its more like I work out so id appreciate a guy that does too, does he have to have the same body type, no.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Well I have never met a women similar in stature to myself but fairly fit would be a plus.
  • annasor70
    annasor70 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am fairly slim and very fair and I DO like darker men who are huskier... like my fiancée :) So I guess I go for opposite!
    I like him to be fit but a little muscular.
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    I am fairly slim and very fair and I DO like darker men who are huskier... like my fiancée :) So I guess I go for opposite!
    I like him to be fit but a little muscular.
    Ah see, that's what I mean! I find it's more usual to see people with physically different (not necessarily polar opposites) together, rather than body builders with body builders, or model-thin women with skinny men, etc.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I would not want a man as thin as I am, he needs to be bigger than me and be fit
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Well, I have an hourglass figure. My ideal body is much thinner, but still curvy because, well, I don't have a choice.

I have never met a man with an hourglass figure and I don't think I would find that attractive.
  • Salt_Sand_Sun
    Salt_Sand_Sun Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    What I want for myself is not what I'd want to see on my man. I am tall and not "skinny', and I've rarely had a chance to feel 'little' therefore my guy must be bigger than me. However, what I want for myself is what I find attractive in other females!
    But I'm not cut and dry either - my likes and dislikes vary.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I'd say my attraction is towards a guy who is somewhat fit and/or takes care of themselves, but not always. Case in point, the last guy I dated is 300+ pounds. It really all depends for me.

ETA: I work out for me, because I like what it does for how I look and feel.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I'm on the shorter side of the average female height, but I like tall men... and I like for them to be healthy. I love a muscular body (I have a great appreciation for the work it takes to get there), but he doesn't have to be buff.

I'm working my way towards healthy again, so it would be nice to be with someone along the same lines..... Or even someone that is already there and appreciates the work I'm putting in and will help me along my journey :wink:
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I like a guy the same size or a little larger.

I would rather go for a huskier dude than a skinny one.
  • Rosannajo88
    Rosannajo88 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    My fiance is dark, lithe and beautiful to look at and Im pale and curvy x I definitely go for opposites x
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I'm attracted to someone with a pulse.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I'm attracted to Bacon's taco. And IronCakes' quads.

ETA: Bacon's taco as in the one in her profile pic. It's a taco made of bacon and filled with meat and cheese.
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Ideally, I'd like to be much thinner but still keep my curves.

In terms of men, ideally into big, muscular guys who pack on the muscle (vin diesel style). If not, definitely huskier guys. The skinner 2% bodyfat guys don't do it for me.

ETA: So for me it doesn't seem my goal is a reflection of what I like.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

I'm attracted to Bacon's taco. And IronCakes' quads.
    Mmmmmm, IronCakes' quads

Ryan-Reynolds-Drooling-Reaction-Gif.gif
  • threesixten
    threesixten Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I've never really had a type for men. We're talking aesthetics, so.. usually it has to do with that they have some interesting facial features. I don't really care so much about body. But I guess I do LIKE taller-than-me, broad-shouldered men. Which is something I find attractive in women, but will never be able to achieve... *tear*

*edited because 'men of the opposite sex' IS NOT WHAT I MEANT AT ALL
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    No, the ones I'm attracted too have a lot less penis.
  • bannedword
    bannedword Posts: 299 Member
    Options

Amazing. I prefer extra penis.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Amazing. I prefer extra penis.
    x2
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Given the options available, "pining" is my official response.