Is your ideal body a reflection of what you're attracted to?

Options

Replies

• vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Not really. I like bigger guys, like taller and I would rather thicker than super skinny. I'm not really "bigger" (I'm not small, though) and I'm pretty short...
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I'm attracted to someone with a pulse.
    I'm attracted to Bacon's taco. And IronCakes' quads.

ETA: Bacon's taco as in the one in her profile pic. It's a taco made of bacon and filled with meat and cheese.
    *BUZZZZZZ* Too late! We know what you really meant! *Bom Chicka Wah-Wah*
  • danger2oneself2
    danger2oneself2 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    It may sound shallow but let me say that a women's personality has a huge part in what I'm looking for, that being said, Yes what I'm aiming for as far as aesthetics go is def a reflection of what I'm attracted to in women. I mean I wanna be more bulky and bigger but I still am really attracted to women with athletic shaped body's. I'm even alright with some definition on her just don't want a girl who's every single muscle is popping out and 2x my size.....that I couldn't handle, I feel like I should always be bigger than my women.....
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I'm attracted to someone with a pulse.
    I'm attracted to Bacon's taco. And IronCakes' quads.

ETA: Bacon's taco as in the one in her profile pic. It's a taco made of bacon and filled with meat and cheese.
    *BUZZZZZZ* Too late! We know what you really meant! *Bom Chicka Wah-Wah*
    GeenieSheepish.gif
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    I like when a women is tall and fit.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Not really...

I'm attracted to woman who are: short, blonde, tan, and athletic... or just really good in bed. Any of those work.
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    The main preference is that the person is not a douche bag. Oh! They need to like cheesecake.
  • jessicadenton30
    Options
    What I want for myself is to have a small waist with full boobs and a full bottom, however I suffer from no *kitten* at all syndrome. I will have to make due with the first two once I have reached my target. On a man I find well defined muscles really sexy as well as height. My husband is 6'1" and I am 5'8". I like that height difference. I prefer blondes with blue eyes, but I have brown eyes. I have a preference for beautiful arms. On men I like strong, firm, and sculpted arms, but on women I like long, slender arms. Women with dark hair and eyes and sun kissed skin with the figure I am trying to achieve are the hottest to me.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    In the sense that my ideal body is one that results from a ton of hard work, yes, that's a reflection of what I'm attracted to. I've learned over the years that what I find attractive is a function of many different things. I've been attracted to guys who were, physically speaking, nothing at all like what I had always imagined by "dream guy" would look like. So there is no singular "look" that I go for.

But, without question, I am turned on by men who have goals and who work hard in pursuit of them. And I believe a person's body can be, and often is, a manifestation of that. If an Adonis-like physique is a guy's only goal, I'll lose interest quickly. There has to be more to your identity than what you look like (another lesson I've learned from losing 113 lbs). But I understand now how difficult it is to acquire and maintain a lean body (whether that's the end goal or just a side effect of it), and I respect the hell out of people who put in that kind of effort.

Couldn't have said it better! I love a sharp witted, smart , goal oriented, nice, honest and physically active man! Looks are always a factor but there is a huge range in what I find physically attractive, face wise.
  • TheRealOrson
    TheRealOrson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    I like an assortment of female body types. From super fit to curvy (with all the right bodyfat distributions)

Tan girls, pale girls bring the hnnnngs as well.

My ideal body for myself is large, muscular and around 12% BF so no, I don't think there's a correlation.

Although I've noticed a lot of the guys I speak to who are into the gymlife, seem to gravitate towards the fitness-freak chicks and they seem to like girls with a bit more muscle.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    not at all!

I want to be slim,

but I am a chubby chasing fatty lover.
  • MsEndomorph
    MsEndomorph Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    My ideal body is female. My ideal mate's body is male. So...no.

I'm also petite. You gotta be at least 6ft tall to ride this ride.

Oh, and I love facial hair. We can have that in common.
  • akathatoneguy
    akathatoneguy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I want 18-19" arms and I'm totally not into that when it comes to ladies. They need to have 20"+, honestly. Also, although I'd be lying if I said I didn't like women with ample chests, I'm hoping that my chest will look decidedly unlike boobs as it continues to grow. Oh, and I'm not usually into women with large, hulking traps. So there's that.

EDIT:
    Oh, and I love facial hair. We can have that in common.

HAWT.
  • KayLasMack
    KayLasMack Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    No! I tend to chase men who have an insatiable appetite for double cheeseburgers.
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    No! I tend to chase men who have an insatiable appetite for double cheeseburgers.
    For a second I thought you were presenting me with a Maury-situation. You know, sex for cheeseburgers.
    Thanks to second-time-around reading comprehension, I am relieved. If not slightly less entertained.
  • KayLasMack
    Options
    For a second I thought you were presenting me with a Maury-situation. You know, sex for cheeseburgers.
    Thanks to second-time-around reading comprehension, I am relieved. If not slightly less entertained.
  • KayLasMack
    Options
    I briefly fell asleep at the keyboard but I must admit that would be a hilarious Maury episode.:ohwell:
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    To a point, i am a sucker for a woman with abs, would have to make her lean so I guess it would suit me.
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    I briefly fell asleep at the keyboard but I must admit that would be a hilarious Maury episode.:ohwell:
    That already IS a Maury episode. Cuz class be a thang of the past.
    :drinker:
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    To a point, i am a sucker for a woman with abs, would have to make her lean so I guess it would suit me.
    Your shoulders look violent!