Men- what do you find irritating about women??

Replies

• p4ulmiller
    p4ulmiller Posts: 588 Member
    1339186835427_5973173.png
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    When she says no.

Dang, creepy.

Mission accomplished.
  • TeresaMarie46
    TeresaMarie46 Posts: 226 Member
    The most irritating thing women do, beyond everything else by a billion miles, is their strict limit on how much they put out.
    You cannot dispute this.
    I know stuff.

The more they feel loved, cherished and respected, the more they make available.....You cannot dispute this...I know stuff..lol
  • waltcote
    waltcote Posts: 372 Member
    When we complain it's probably because we're hungry. Just feed us!

should we break out the "emergency chocolate?" :flowerforyou:
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    :glasses:
    wanna carrot?

No thanks, got one.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    The most irritating thing women do, beyond everything else by a billion miles, is their strict limit on how much they put out.
    You cannot dispute this.
    I know stuff.

Put out what? The trash, ummm thats your job!:angry:
  • waltcote
    :glasses:
    wanna carrot?

No thanks, got one.
    lol
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    When SOME women bark about having total equal rights.....but only when it benefits them..... And also when THEY START a fight with a male and SHE hits HIM and thinks it's OK but then plays the total victim just becaue a male shouldn't hit a woman.
    :::I WOULD NEVER HIT A WOMAN, EVEN IF SHE HIT ME FIRST, NOR DO I AGREE WITH IT::: Just an observation from my line of work.

I totally agree!! I was never for women's lib! I rather enjoyed being a stay at home mom while my hubby was the head of the household and brought home the bacon. I also think if a woman hits a man then she shouldn't cry and whine and call the cops when she gets knocked the heck out! Hey if you dish it be prepared to take it honey! js............. and let the protest begin lol:glasses:
  • yummy_
    yummy_ Posts: 248 Member
    A woman who stops nagging is a woman who doesnt care

^^^THIS^^^ THIS^^^THIS^^^

absolutely NOT this.
    why the eff would i want to be with someone that provoked a nagging response?
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member

lmao!!!! I love this!!
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    AAARRGH! That "guessing game" that you play.

Look. I'm a simple man. I deal in primary colours. There should be three channels on the TV. Alcohol consists of beer and whisky.

When you're in an obviously bad mood and I ask you what's the matter, I want to hear:
    (a) "I'm just in a bad mood but it's nothing you've done", or
    (b) Tell me what I've done to put you in a bad mood.

With (b), 99% of the time, I won't have a clue what I've done to put you in that bad mood.

Other times, I might not even spot that you're in a bad mood.

I'm a simple chap. Please just tell me straight.

<...>

<...>

Oh, and another thing. When you come to me with a problem, I *WILL* try and fix it. I *WILL* offer solutions and advice. Don't get pissed off at me when I do this.

Well said
  • koshkasmum
    koshkasmum Posts: 276 Member
    Re: nagging. Howcome some people never clue in that the best way to avoid being nagged is just to do what you are asked to do the first time you are asked? No nagging, just an honest "thank you" and a lot of good will.
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    My hubby does not like it when i used to ask " What are you thinking about right now?" He usually says "No" and i would just never accept that answer. But i now do realize that men can actually be blank a lot of times LOL
  • blackbeauty43
    blackbeauty43 Posts: 21 Member
    @jconnon
    I'd say the vast majority of men are like this....I appreciate it, I don't like surprises and my husband thinks I'm a genius cause I get men....Thanks for being so easy guys!!
  • xapril77x
    xapril77x Posts: 248 Member

^^^ THIS is my husband! Except it's steak (he hates sandwiches) & he can eat a steak & have an erection at the same time... :love:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    My hubby does not like it when i used to ask " What are you thinking about right now?" He usually says "No" and i would just never accept that answer. But i now do realize that men can actually be blank a lot of times LOL

He is a lucky man! I try to explain it is a very pleasant state of mind, to just have your mind be clear of every day things.
  • waltcote

^^^ THIS is my husband! Except it's steak (he hates sandwiches) & he can eat a steak & have an erection at the same time... :love:

are you makking him steak more for this reason? :happy:
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member

I'm not quite there, but I can eat a taco at the same time, which is pretty good too.
  • I hate when I ask a simple question ie. "do we need milk" a yes or no is what i'm looking for and I get something about where she's at and how much gas cost or some such nonsense.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,021 Member
    Honey Boo Boo, Sista Wives, Tiaras and toddlers, The Duggers. This to name a few and not all women just mine. The crap she wants to watch on the tube actually makes me loose IQ points.

Ironic post is ironic.