15 lbs by Thanksgiving - Who is with me!?

Options
Here's a little about me...I had my first baby at the end of January and joined MFP shortly there after. But I didn't get "serious" until last month when I stopped breastfeeding. I have lowered my calories to 1260 and I consistently exercise 5 days a week. I feel like I have those two things down for the most part. But the next hurdle for me is staying on track Saturday and Sunday. My biggest weakness has been the weekends and I am not seeing the results I want because I sabotage all my hard work.

We have a trip to Mexico planned for Thanksgiving week and I'd like to lose the rest of this baby weight (17 lbs) plus some. I also want to be realistic. I have 9 weeks until we fly out. I think a loss of 15 lbs is completely doable. And when we get back from our vacation I'll focus on losing more.

What I am asking for here is for friends who are motivated (exercise regularly), share their diary (I like getting tips/ideas from what other people are eating/drinking) and it'd be a bonus to have some friends who would like to join me in the journey of losing 15 lbs by Thanksgiving :-)

Please add me! I'd love and appreciate the support!

Cheers!

Replies

• kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'll do it!!! I'm bad bout the weekends with my food since I spend all day saturdays at soccer fields with my kids... but I'm up for the challenge.. I work out 6-7 days aweek doing Insanity.. I'll add you
  • jd0557533
    Options
    I will try:)
  • melaniealbert1978
    Options
    15 LBS by thanks giving. I think that is a great goal. I am in!!
  • cainisable
    cainisable Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm down! I think that sounds like a great goal for me too! I always have a tendency to rush myself with this process and weekends are hard when I'm away from home! It's getting easier though!
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good challenge!!! You can add me!!
  • Grafakos
    Grafakos Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started and this is as motivational a goal as any. I am shooting for 2 pounds/week, and Thanksgiving is 10 weeks away, so if I can hit that weekly target, maybe I'll even overachieve :bigsmile:
  • pabpaula
    Options
    I'm needing to get a hip surgery, I'm with you all the way. GOODLUCK! WE CAN DO IT! - PAULA
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I love a good challenge, so I'll do it :D
  • seanevan10
    seanevan10 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • dallasandrews1
    dallasandrews1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm down! Let's go!
  • 86muffintop
    86muffintop Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I want in... :smile:
  • captndalton
    captndalton Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That's exactly what I'm trying to accomplish by Thanksgiving, I'm in
  • decemberist_xo
    Options
    I'm definitely in! That sounds like a great goal.
  • pbluberry
    Options
    Me too!! I feel exactly the same...instead I work weekends, fri, sat, sun and every other mon......so I have way too many days off toI cheat..... Too many days to cheat for me. The family stresses me out and I eat. I guess I need to find a second job. lol
  • chaines7169
    chaines7169 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in. This is very doable and yes we can. :smile: I am joining a fitness group tommarow morning and my friend is joining too. Exersize 5 days a week 8-9am hopefully. She is picking me up so no excuse.
  • christenafreda
    christenafreda Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm in, hopefully this will be additionally motivation :)
  • ThisTimeWorks
    Options
    Oh I am down as well!!!:)
  • kittiearecute
    kittiearecute Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • DiaryofaMadFatMan
    DiaryofaMadFatMan Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm game.
  • kimberlyhenrie