Favorite splurge?

Options
13»

Replies

• jen076
    jen076 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I love a good brownie or a brownie sundae would work too.
  • Triciad811
    Triciad811 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    fresh baked bread with honey
  • TiaXL
    TiaXL Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I can't say I have a splurge food because I include all the goodness above in my daily diet. I am determined not to deprive myself of anything or it defeats the purpose!
  • ktsimons
    ktsimons Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Chocolate of course, but the savory bomb is Poutine. Fries, gravy, cheese curds - there is nothig more perfect or more unhealthy. Back in the bar days wouldn't go home without hitting up a fast food place that served it really greasy. (I know - a very Canadian Response).

There is nothing like French fries swimming in gravy! Cheese on top is just like icing on the savory cake! Poutine for sure...but so hard to find in the 757...

edited for grammar
  • harleygroomer
    harleygroomer Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I get the Josephs flax and oat bran lavash bread wraps at Walmart, cut them into bite size pieces, spray with some EVOO, lightly season and then toast hem in the oven on both sides until they are crispy. LOVE them,and I always sneak a bag in the theater so I don't cheat with the popcorn. I get the popcorn seasonings they sell at the store and use those LIGHTLY to spice my chips up. I have also replace my bread items with this wrap as well. An entire sheet is 100 calories and the serving size is half and I can't eat half. I cut my sheet into 6 pieces for bread items or sammies. Try them--you will like them, and my daughter has tried them with cinnamon sugar too. BTW--these are in the deli dept.
  • aquariusjeff1971
    Options
    PEROGIES !!! Sauteed in onion butter
  • aquariusjeff1971
    Options
    Doesn't Dairy Queen sell those? sounds good
  • korinnabauer
    Options
    Nutella...scooped with non fat greek yogurt...or ice water half and half with milk and peanut butter...homemade soft gooie muffins of any kind...gooey stuff. And dark choclate, anything frozen. I keep cakes frozen and then i will go and bite them.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    I can't say I have a splurge food because I include all the goodness above in my daily diet. I am determined not to deprive myself of anything or it defeats the purpose!

I completely agree.
  • gajidas85
    gajidas85 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Savory - Fries (ugh, I can't help myself)
    Sweet - Cupcake
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I love any flavor cheese cake so I would only splurge 4 times a year eating this! I work too to put any pounds back on !
  • makenoexcuses
    makenoexcuses Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Nachos and sweet and sour chicken.

My mouth is watering just at the though... ugh...