Men in Kilts- Yea or Nea

Options

Replies

• ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    There are not enough pictures in this thread. :mad: (I can only see one of the ones that were posted in the series posted before, though it is one of my favorites!!)

l.jpg

kilt-mancandy-tattoo.jpg

tumblr_lual6fdOIx1qhwi2ro1_500.jpg

Warmer.jpg
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Definite Yea!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    There are not enough pictures in this thread. :mad: (I can only see one of the ones that were posted in the series posted before, though it is one of my favorites!!)

l.jpg

kilt-mancandy-tattoo.jpg

Warmer.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: especially the first one *swoon*

I posted 3 pics on the first page but for some reason I can only see one of them. Hopefully everyone else can see all three.
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mtbshqP2Wi1qza0z9o1_500.jpg
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

l.jpg

kilt-mancandy-tattoo.jpg

Warmer.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: especially the first one *swoon*

I posted 3 pics on the first page but for some reason I can only see one of them. Hopefully everyone else can see all three.

Yeah, I can only see one of your pics, but it is one I have seen before and one of my favorites!!! :love: :love:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    IN IN IN
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I'm part Scottish, so I LOVE a man in a kilt! Specially if he's wearing the right plaid :flowerforyou:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Where's Joy_Joy_ with all her kilt pics...this thread is dying without her.
  • snowmoon13
    snowmoon13 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    yes to klits!
  • TRD66
    TRD66 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I have 3, but don't wear them everyday.

They are comfortable, and commando is necessary, but some of the formal gear that goes with them can get a bit stuffy and overpowering. They also need dry cleaned every time.

Not sure if it's the right attire anymore for, say, a trip down the shops. We met a man on a bus in San Francisco, on our honeymoon, who was wearing one, with some kind of shirt.top thing on. It just didn't look right and the culture isn't there for them anymore, execpt in parts of the Highlands.

But heh, no reason why not to. it's all about the individual and it only takes one person to start something new (if you know what I mean)
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

l.jpg

kilt-mancandy-tattoo.jpg

Warmer.jpg

Yeah, I can only see one of your pics, but it is one I have seen before and one of my favorites!!! :love: :love:

that's a shame :sad: (and yes the one that's showing up is a great pic)

anyway, the above selection has made up for it :love:
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I mentioned to a friend of mine that once I lost my weight and am in shape I wanted to get a couple of kilts to start wearing occasionally, not only because I think it's a cool look but also they look very comfortable. Her reaction was to say it wasn't normal for men to wear skirts.( I corrected her on the point it was a kilt NOT a skirt). I have since asked several other lady friends and have gotten responses from that to it would be awesome!
    So ladies, what say you about men wearing kilts?

In a formal setting, it would be awesome! Pair it with a wonderful jacket with cuff links! You will look smashing (just wear the right socks n shoes or you will look silly!

Ooh and men at Scottish fetsivals look great tossing logs: You will be catnip for the ladies
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options

l.jpg

kilt-mancandy-tattoo.jpg

Warmer.jpg

Exactly CATNIP
  • TRD66
    TRD66 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Ooh and men at Scottish fetsivals look great tossing logs: You will be catnip for the ladies
    [/quote]

The correct term is 'caber'..............................................

but logs will do - because that's what they are :laugh:
  • toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    If you have good legs, go for it. Or if you just want to do it, go for it. I like to see good-looking men in kilts.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    <3 kilts!
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I'd wear a kilt
  • Power_Man77
    Options
    Don't see a problem
  • phatguerilla
    phatguerilla Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Kilts are a joke, a random invention of a Lancashire mill owner for a German king of England.
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    Kilts: Hells to the YES!!!