exercise dvd fans

Options
13»

Replies

• CandaceG514
    CandaceG514 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I did 30DS first and now I am working on Ripped in 30. It is good too. I think it is pretty much the same as 30DS as far as difficulty. I also have Biggest Loser Cardio Max and it is good for a change but not as challenging for me as 30DS. I just got Biggest Loser Power X-train and I liked it pretty well. I am trying to decide if I am going to invest in Body Revolution or T25 next.
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I think, at least Collage Video reviews say, Biggest Loser Last Chance is the hardest of the series. It really hits every muscle group.

I'm all for variety though, keep the body/muscles guessing what is coming next. : )

I might sell my Body Rev,,,dont think I'd do it again.
  • TheMojoMissy
    TheMojoMissy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I second (or third) the recommendation for Kelly Coffey Meyer. She's fan-flippin-tastic. No nonsense, but encouraging. I can burn 350 calories in 30 minutes w/no impact. Plus she'll personally respond to you on facebook if you friend her. She shows modifiers in every workout, too. I can't jump so it's nice to have a low-impact move.
  • RLPearce92
    Options
    wow i have a lot to be getting on with! thanks for all your recommendations i'm sure out of all of these i'll find a good few that i love :)