Come on ladies! (Men help me out)

Options
13»

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I feel like I walk on eggshells with my husband a lot of times. When he is upset, I know to stand clear and if I have to approach, I do so with caution. My PMS is more like PMDD and I'm a total beotch when on it, but he don't feel he has to walk on egg shells he says whatever it is he feels. If I buy something that I think might upset him, I straight up and tell him and explain why because I'd rather tell him before he looks on the bank account, and usually I'm scared we'll end up in a fight lol.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Your baby is adorable. :flowerforyou:

Too emotional! Needs more logic! :grumble:
    spock-orly-o.gif
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I think it's sad that we don't think that taking in our emotions is part of logical thinking.
    I am also disappoint this was brought up by a female. It's just perpetuating the dividing rivalry between our gender.
    Where's the love? We all handle **** the best we can.
    I apologize that you feel me being female somehow makes this statement hurtful or a sign of something more than if it was brought up by a man.
    That being said I did not say emotion had to be removed from the process. What I expect is for us to own our emotions by looking at them in an objective way before we respond.
  • Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with emotions or even with being emotional. We are all emotional creatures to some degree. The key is having balance between emotion and logic and not getting carried away in either direction at the expense of the other.

^^ Pretty much this all over the place! :)
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly logical (hence my career in science), my husband is generally more reactive and emotional than I am, generally higher strung. That being said....PMS throws everything out the window and lights it on fire. This is usually the only time we have arguments and it almost always starts over the dumbest of things (he froze my lettuce by turning the fridge up was one, and he ate my last piece of chocolate cake that I got for my birthday from my mom and it was the ONLY thing I got for my birthday, even he didn't get me anything :explode: ).
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Women are crazy........and Men enjoy getting crazy. =)
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Less logic, more sandwich making.

Last weekend, I saw a guy wearing a t-shirt that said "Cool story babe. Now go make me a sandwich." I immediately thought of MFP.
  • She_Hulk
    Options

:laugh: That just made my day. :flowerforyou:
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options

Last weekend, I saw a guy wearing a t-shirt that said "Cool story babe. Now go make me a sandwich." I immediately thought of MFP.
    my sister wears this shirt.......I laugh when I see it but.. I usually get a beer too......