Options
    Unfriended!!!!!

Tall Amazon make me so envious
    I have one word for you: ABSQUARES!!
    Your envy is nae allowed!
  • klight1236
    klight1236 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    5'I0 mostly love it until all the cute guys I'm interested in are shorter than me and they're like you're too tall to date :(.

Even with heels you probably shorter, date...?¿ :wink:

Sure lol :blushing: But first I'm going to need to see some credentials.
  • kevinjb1
    kevinjb1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    5'I0 mostly love it until all the cute guys I'm interested in are shorter than me and they're like you're too tall to date :(.

Insecure losers. I'm 5'9 and I love tall girls.
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I recently discovered I am not 5'7" like I've thought since...forever! So...I am SO glad I made the cut at 5'6"!
  • jessica72288
    jessica72288 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and i love it!
  • BrensKimberly
    BrensKimberly Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    5'10" here & my heels put me over 6'...makes me the same height as my boyfriend and he doesn't seem to mind at all, he likes it!
  • thxo
    thxo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    D'aw i'm glad I kinda made the cut with this one.. i'm 5'7, but wear ridiculous heels when I go out. Easily 6' making it very awkward for insecure guys whenever I'm at the club! Oh well.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Just made it in ... 5'6"
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    There's no real reason for this post, other than the fact there are eleventy billion short girl posts per day.
    So if you're a non-midgety being, this post is dedicated to you.
    For the sake of being lenient I'll say...5'6+.

All the short girls must congrigate where I live because im only 5'7 and I tower over many of them at school/stores/work etc (ill admit sometimes im rather envious of those considered petite)

There are a lot of short ladies in my area also. My mom's 5'6" and has always been regarded as somewhat tall. I am 5'8"

The vast majority of my girlfriends are 5'4" and shorter, but I do have a couple of friends who are 5'9" and 5'10"

I'd rather be well over 6' tall than be any shorter than I am, though! I LOVE being tallish. MY 6'3" fiancé loves it too, we fit well together.
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    I kind of like looking like She-Hulk. Minus the muscles...and the green :sad:
    I pretend I'm Juggernaut when I run on the treadmill, like I'm chasing down peasants and btches.
    Maayybbeee there's something wrong with me :bigsmile:
    I feel you, little dog. I find a lot of men are intimidated by my height and frequently throw the "Men should be taller than women" line. This would hurt my feelings if they weren't men I wasn't even remotely interested in :noway:
    Like thanks for letting me know now there's no future for us, I guess I'll stall the wedding plans. *Drops bouquet, swallows rings*
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I was 5'11" but have compressed (or recoiled after a super growth spurt) to 5'9"ish. But I still have the reach of someone who is 5'11".

I love it. I can outreach everyone in the family, even my tall boys.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    I'm just a touch over 6'0. Hate being tall. :(
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    5'9 I love my height. I rarely have to wear heels unless I'm getting dressed up and its nice to have loooong legs
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    :sad: I'm too tall for the "short" threads and too short for the "tall" threads!!!

:tongue:

o m g me too. this is bs. **** you all and your exclusive little threads. :)
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    :sad: I'm too tall for the "short" threads and too short for the "tall" threads!!!

OK, the thread is now for anyone with nipples.
    Nippless hoes are out of luck.
  • oohthatbecky
    Options
    I'm 6'0" and I LOVE to wear heels. They make my already smokin' legs look even better. :) I mostly don't mind being tall...except when a cute guy is significantly shorter. Then I feel self-conscious. But hey, it is what it is, so I'll just rock what my mamma gave me.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

OK, the thread is now for anyone with nipples.
    Nippless hoes are out of luck.

awwwww yeahhhhh
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    this thread seems dangerous...

Attack+of+the+50+ft+Woman+%281958%29.jpg
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Checking in... 6'1 flat footed... sporting 3" heels today.

gifheels.jpg
    www.royleejames.com
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    6' barefoot. 6'4 in my favorite heels.

I heart Lumpy Space Princess. <3

Midget