MuskCats Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7! =)

Oh and I love heels too!
  • _Emma_Problema_
    _Emma_Problema_ Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    5'6" is extreme leniency!

I'm here. 6' 1/2"! I should be tired of posting in the tall girl threads, but I'm not.

And given my pic, you can see that I also am a tall girl with big boobs. Unique bodies FTW!
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    In for all the incredibly sexy tall women.
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    Amy is right. I got into a fight with a hobbit once and she looked up and spat on my knees.
    COOTIES!
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    I'm 6'0" and I LOVE to wear heels. They make my already smokin' legs look even better. :) I mostly don't mind being tall...except when a cute guy is significantly shorter. Then I feel self-conscious. But hey, it is what it is, so I'll just rock what my mamma gave me.
    I like you. We will have tall babies. *Prepares the turkey baster*
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    <
    Tall Glass of Water right here.... 5'9 :smooched:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i'm not tall, but i'm above average! 5'7" :)
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    Fiiiiiiiiive niiiiiiiiine here!
  • elijellybean
    elijellybean Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all you beautiful fellow amazon princesses! I am 6 ft and love my heels. Even teeter about on some 4 inchers. We are as we are, teensy or mighty and should rock what we've got. So to my lovely lanky sisters, enjoy the rarefied air up here and lets wave at each other over the heads of the crowd.
  • RenshiG
    RenshiG Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    5'10"! (almost 5'11"!)

Yep me too!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    There's no real reason for this post, other than the fact there are eleventy billion short girl posts per day.
    So if you're a non-midgety being, this post is dedicated to you.
    For the sake of being lenient I'll say...5'6+.

Can I refer to myself as a non-non-midgety being? Simply because as a lifelong shortarse I've heard every name under the sun that you could call a short person, but no-one's ever called me a non-non-midgety being before.

ETA: I'm average height for a female neanderthal, at 154cm
  • boatyboat
    boatyboat Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    5'10.5" - and if I am not wearing riding boots...it's 3" heels. I LOVE being tall.
  • Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: yay! 6'1" barefoot, 6'3" in my heels!!! i used to HATE being tall..I went to high school with nothing but 5'6 and shorter! Personally i think tall would be considered anything over 5'9" but I got nothing but love for you shoret girls haha. :heart:

Amazon Girls Club!
  • djman1967
    Options
    I was a bit over 5'7", and when I was younger, dated a girl who was over 6'1" and stunningly gorgeous! Loved the looks walking down the street holding her hand. Had to stand on the higher step to look her in the eyes and kiss her good night. She was a goddess, and I was always impressed that she didn't care that I was about a half foot shorter than her. After three months of just being happy staring at this gorgeous piece of art before me, and kissing that beautiful face, I realized we just had nothing in common. Was a great lesson for me! I realized that the outside appearance isn't as important as the inside person. She was a very nice girl, but we were just nothing alike, and I grew up a lot by dating her. I wish her well and thank her from the bottom of my heart for what she did for my confidence and feeling of self worth! Here's to the tall girls!!
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    5'9" here. :heart:
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 10 1/2, and my shorter husband likes me tall ;)

49298353.png
    . I am 5'10 and my husband is 5'6.5. He has absolutely no problem with me being taller than him!
  • djman1967
    Options
    Just an add on; my 6'1" girlfriend was over 6'4" in heels. Loved it when she wore them!!:happy:
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9ft! :)
  • rjrobert
    rjrobert Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Here's a shout out to all the lovely ladies from a 6'8" guy who has two girls that the Dr. says will be between 6'1" and 6'3".