• delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    220px-Tom_Anderson_Photo.jpg

Caption: "I can make you bleed!"
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I buy packages of Halloween candy... and... they disappear... somehow...
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I get more frequent texts from the wife and they are not friendly.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I have an employee named Tom and I can usually here him approaching...he has heavy feet and big shoes.
    big shoes you say?

yeah, they're big...but mine are huge...

big+shoe.JPG
    poidh
  • KMasz
    KMasz Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    ...I get to the last row of pills on my bc. Honestly no other signs/warnings/changes happen to me. It's great.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I get more frequent texts from the wife and they are not friendly.
    probably the number one factor in my husband getting rid of his cell phone. easier than asking me for mine i guess.
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    when the roomie gets hers. I never believed in cycles syncing up until I moved in with her.
  • michellechawner
    Options
    Funny TOM is a womanly issue, yet you are saying it is a man... " TOM IS ON HIS WAY WHEN...."

All I do is eat chocolate for about 2 days. anything with chocolate. Breakfast, noon, dinner, chocolate!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    ...I get to the last row of pills on my bc. Honestly no other signs/warnings/changes happen to me. It's great.
    oh give it time ya caulky lil whippersnapper....i used to say all that two. now its hide yo sammiches!
  • mabbzie
    mabbzie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I eat everything. EVERYTHING.

That cereal going stale in the back of the cupboard? Gone. Those popsicles that have been sitting in the freezer for a year and are now incased in solid ice? Gone.
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    why didn't you put LADIES ONLY on it?!?!

No point - I think the period 'secret' is well out of the bag by now! It's something that effects us all so why exclude?
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    You post the 999,999,999,999,999,999,999th thread about gaining 3 pounds overnight/cravings/moodiness/sorebreasts/headaches/etc and ask if anyone else (ladies only) has experienced this.
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am tired, cranky, and eat everything in site.

Actually with the pills that I am on I haven't had any signs in over a year...until this one. The last two weeks have been a b*$%#!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Do any of u reccomend those anti bloat pilss....which ones because i thinkjth cricket in my neck that always acts up might be alleviated this way.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    when the roomie gets hers. I never believed in cycles syncing up until I moved in with her.
    which is why i only roommate with men. no need for two angry beaches tryna share space. plus if u call male roomies boyfriend or husband they pay ur bills too.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Funny TOM is a womanly issue, yet you are saying it is a man... " TOM IS ON HIS WAY WHEN...."

All I do is eat chocolate for about 2 days. anything with chocolate. Breakfast, noon, dinner, chocolate!
    Pfffffft....thats me everyday.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    well ****. now that I know TOM is a man so many things make sense.
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I eat everything. EVERYTHING.

That cereal going stale in the back of the cupboard? Gone. Those popsicles that have been sitting in the freezer for a year and are now incased in solid ice? Gone.

This is me.
    And also when Tom is on his way, everyone starts acting really annoying. The kids start playing upn hubby goes deaf and starts leaving stuff around so I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING AROUND HERE!!!

AND I START SPEAKING IN CAPITAL LETTERS :(
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Hide yo' kids, Hide from yo' wife

And Hide if your a husband

Cause they TOM-in' everyone up in here
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    dropsies? no comprenay.

it's an old medical slang term for edema....

originated in the UK
    i tought edamame were an asian food?