What program after T25?

Options
I currently am doing T25. I am already debating what program to do after I'm done.
What is a good progression from here?? I am thinking another Shaun T program because I like him alot. Or perhaps Chalean extreme?

Any thoughts?

Replies

• KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Try Insanity if you like Shaun T! It is a bit of a time commitment, but totally worth it in my opinion. I'm almost done with month 1 and it destroyed my plateau and has changed my body a lot already.
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Try P90X3 and do something else after T25 until P90X3 comes out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT0lzSM7XQU

From what I hear, the workouts will be 30 mins.
    It will probably be the perfect complement to T25.
    I'm wondering if there will ever be a Turbo Fire 2 in which all the workouts are 30 mins?
    I'm wondering if there will be a Tapout XT3 with 30 min workouts?
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    ya i am wondering if there will be another program for competition with t25 besides the new p90x3 coming out?

I am doing t25 currently, i start week 10 on monday. can't believe i only have 1 more week and i am done it..... I am doing a hybird of clx and t25 when i am done to take me till the end of the year, not sure what i will do after. I did clx before t25 and was starting to get some nice definition and i have lost most of it doing t25. SO my goal is to get it back and hopefully a bit more.