Anyone else doing INSANITY or Beachbody home videos?!

Options
13»

Replies

• JAyers27
    JAyers27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Hip Hop Abs now and will start T25 in a month! Love Shaun T!!!
  • paulh3nry
    paulh3nry Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just started month two of Insanity on Sunday (half way there thank God). It is definitely one of if not the hardest thing out there. Anybody plan to move onto Insanity: The Asylum after completion?
  • eaglefish
    eaglefish Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Starting Insanity Monday the 30th
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    I have Brazil Butt Lift....I started with that one.....I loved it and I still do it regularly.....when I needed more of a challenge, I bought p90x....that was tough to begin with too for sure.....Tony Horton is a madman!!!!!.....when I decided to do more lifting, I bought Chalean Extreme....with Chalene Johnson.....she is awesome and I'm in the Lean month right now.....I would recommend any of these programs....I still mix them up a bit to keep the variety going and to keep motivated.....:)....feel free to add me
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    *ME*!
    Day 2. REALLY need the encouragement. I've started it twice, this is the 3rd time. Only made it 2 weeks. I'm really hoping this will be my time and I'll see some amazing results. My diet sucks though. :blushing: Hoping to work on that as well. Today was a crap day of eating. Had a lot going, and just ate out. My goal is no fast food for the first month! Looking to add friends to help keep each other motivated. So, feel free to add me.
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    4 rounds of P90X ) it works
  • josquindesprez
    Options
    Just finished day 2 of Insanity today. It wasn't as bad as the fit test. I pushed myself to the max yesterday and was reduced to a nauseated heap for 30 minutes after the workout. Today I turned the 30sec breaks into 1min breaks to keep my HR below 180. I also didn't eat before working out, that helped. The rapid drop in HR can cause some of these problems, so I did a (very) light jog for a while after the DVD.
  • RottenRotties
    RottenRotties Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started T25 Monday. I've been very sedentary, so I have to modify even the modifiers most of the time, but I figure by the time I get through it 2 or 3 times things will be MUCH better. I've lost 11 pounds in the last 4 weeks, and have about 90 more to go. I'm don't going to put a "finishing" weight because I want to be healthy at what ever weight that ends up.
  • Lola7791
    Lola7791 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Im doing rockin body...not sure what I will do next!
  • Michaelangelo1
    Options
    Insanity doer here
  • amnaamir
    Options
    Starting insanity next week!
  • Paluniaa
    Paluniaa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've started today. I would love to have somebody to go trough it with me. I'm verry big girl, and I will struggle at the beginning, but 1,5 years ago, I was doing Zumba for 2 months (2-4 housr of Zumba daiy), and I could not recognize myself in the mirror afterwards. I was looking gooood. Unfortunatelly, my boyfriend die in car accident, so I neglect myself again. I put myself together again, and I want to start dating, but I don't feel comfortable with my own body, so how can I show it to anybody? Insanity is my way to get back where I was.
    Anybody with me?

:wink: :smile: :explode:
  • Starlightbella
    Starlightbella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Finishing month one of Insanity today. It's addicting!
  • blankcanvas
    Options
    Doing Rockin Body...and love it...think I'm addicted:)